Tannehill Traded To Titans | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Traded To Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Tannehill fan bois can't let it go.

He is going to a team to be a backup. He wasn't worth the #8 pick when we drafted him and he amounted to a 4th rd pick after a 7 year resume.

Toot that horn. Enjoy.

And the best receiver in the NFL just netted the Steelers a 3rd and a 5th after putting up hall of fame numbers for an entire career and is still very much in his prime, what a bum.

As if trades happen in a vacuum where only talent and production count lol.

Fourth rounders make 2.5 mil over the four year contract. We bought that for 5 mil additional! A high second round contract, like pick #33 overall for a fourth rounder!

And we had to move out of sixth round to seventh round this year.

And we are taking a much larger cap hit this year.

It's unbelievable this guy has job. I keep telling you. Aint gonna change until we get someone who gets it and gets things done.
Biggest problem having idiots running the team.
Or we paid for the pick for a person we were bound to cut anyways. It's a win. Easy trade all day.

$120M projected cap space next year. Strap in down, but down Strap it on folks, it's going to be a fun ride!

That's an awful lot of typing for would have been simpler as stating we got a 4th 6th and 7th and shed the 2020 cap hit on $$$

Ryan's gone and we have 3 draft picks......

I'm living in the future, most of us knew he was gone.

I pretty much knew it after the game 15 post game press conference in 2018. And it was official when Gase was fired.
That was for the guy calling folks morons for knowing he would no longer be here, and for those who know we just paid 5 mill for a 4th round pick..but what do us morons know anyways..

If anything, that's evidence RT quit on the team, not vice versa.

Also, it's a shame we played him on defense and he allowed the bills to score so many points.

Loyal to the end. Never his fault.

And if he quit on the team, it says more about him and his fan bois...then it does anyone else.

A 4th round pick (the 6th and 7th cancel themselves out) for a QB coming off another injury who has completely been underwhelming when healthy for the most part is as good as a deal as this team would find. Anyone who thinks differently, is completely delusional.

Fourth rounders make 2.5 mil over the four year contract. We bought that for 5 mil additional! A high second round contract, like pick #33 overall for a fourth rounder!

It's unbelievable this guy has job. I keep telling you. Aint gonna change until we get someone who gets it and gets things done.
Thrilled Tannehill is gone or upset he's gone?

And the best receiver in the NFL just netted the Steelers a 3rd and a 5th after putting up hall of fame numbers for an entire career and is still very much in his prime, what a bum.

As if trades happen in a vacuum where only talent and production count lol.

AB destroyed the market with his stupid yellow mustache, the torching of the Rooneys and his social media Big Chest tour. Never mind the contract, his age and veto power cudgel he imposed on the PITTS FO.

So, I reject your premise and your narrative.

A 4th round pick (the 6th and 7th cancel themselves out) for a QB coming off another injury who has completely been underwhelming when healthy for the most part is as good as a deal as this team would find. Anyone who thinks differently, is completely delusional.

plus paying 5 million but yes thats the facts of this particular matter.

And, brother, if they use that 4th to move up for our QB, the price is twice as nice.

I thought you were all about not fkn around and moving up to get that QB.

It's seems they are not fkn around, Largo. They're being proactive rather than reactive.

I get your frustrated with Grier, Myself as well for extending him and ignoring Mahomes, however, he’s got a three year clean slate at this point because of the hiring of Flores, I’m gonna hope Tannebaum and Gase not influencing him will help him become a better evaluator, as well as help from Flores knowing what tough good players look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom