Tannehill Traded To Titans | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Traded To Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And seven seasons of futility finally ends. I don’t know if I should laugh or cry.

Absolutely positively painful for so many of us to know this was wrong and was going nowhere by 2014 and here we are five years later bent over a fence.

Thank god it’s over. Finally.

Precisely, so glad it's finally over.

Predicted this years ago. I knew he would be a back up for another team this year. Good luck except against US!

Um no, I think you basically you complained for 4 or more years he wasn't a starting caliber QB and now you're taking credit for him going to the Titans in his 8th season?

o_O

****ing finally! Let the heavens rejoice. Yet another dissappointing QB tenure in the books. The Marino curse continues.

Um no, I think you basically you complained for 4 or more years he wasn't a starting caliber QB and now you're taking credit for him going to the Titans in his 8th season?

o_O
Elle also at one point advocated signing Vince Wonderlic6 Young if I remember correctly.

o_O

If he was a starting caliber QB we would’ve gotten more than a next years 4th, and he would’ve gotten more than $7m.

I mean - people (including me) didn’t even want Foles here and the Eagles will literally receive more via comp picks than we got in a trade.

Well I have to admit I was surprised we got anything for him, I definitely thought he would be a straight cut. But I also said if there was a chance for a trade he had to restructure which is in fact what happened. I would have to say we did well in this trade and so glad we can finally move on. We did get something!

And you wanted to trade up to grab Weeden in 2012.

Glasshouse? Rocks?
No I didn't want to trade up at all.. at one point I was high on him as I think some of our draft gurus were. I was never high on Vince "The Brainiac" Young though..
apple oranges..

Of and for what it's worth, Weeden is still tangentially hanging in there while Young was already a **** up and moron when Elle was advocating for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom