Tannehill's training routine | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill's training routine

Whole foods and proper rest are more effective, but it doesn't sell as well. Also, your kidneys and liver won't be overworked and inflamed nor filled with non FDA approved "supplements".

Agree with everything except the idea that the FDA not approving something is a bad thing.

You can live your life the way you want to and I will do the same.

What is funny about this argument is I have respected the way you want to live, but you have to be a complete blowhard when it comes to knowing how others should go about theirs.

In the end, I will follow the nutritional advice and actions of doctors, strength and conditioning coaches and top pro athletes and go opposite of direction someone named the Walrus.

I'm less than concerned with earning your respect for my lifestyle of diet and exercise. I don't like con men, and that's what the majority of the supplements industry amounts to. An unsavory scheme designed to separate desperate or gullible people from their money.

I live up in Bradenton where IMG is located and know a few people who work there. RT used to come for a week and workout with Chris Weinke about this time of year FEB/MAR. Weinke is now with the Rams. Wonder if Ryan will still come to town.

Get out, where at? I just moved here and I'm literally two blocks away from IMG.

I'm less than concerned with earning your respect for my lifestyle of diet and exercise. I don't like con men, and that's what the majority of the supplements industry amounts to. An unsavory scheme designed to separate desperate or gullible people from their money.

I agree there are terrible companies out there, but I take exception to the notion that Advocare is somehow unsavory. I do not think people like Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers, Ryan Tannehill and Doug Fister would be lending there name to something that was a ripoff. Also, I would hope you would understand how you rilled by referencing people that sell supplements are conning people as my wife sells the product. She is as honest as the day is long and have help numerous people make positive lifestyle changes. Advocare is a strong family first company.

As much as you do not like con men, I dislike people that have all the answers such as yourself.

I agree there are terrible companies out there, but I take exception to the notion that Advocare is somehow unsavory. I do not think people like Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers, Ryan Tannehill and Doug Fister would be lending there name to something that was a ripoff. Also, I would hope you would understand how you rilled by referencing people that sell supplements are conning people as my wife sells the product. She is as honest as the day is long and have help numerous people make positive lifestyle changes. Advocare is a strong family first company.

As much as you do not like con men, I dislike people that have all the answers such as yourself.

The word of paid endorsers means less than nothing. I mean, there's a commercial out there where Serena Williams and Dwayne Wade are hocking some kind of special cooling towel. A blue one. I forget the name. At one point Dwayne even says the towel helps you focus. A towel. Helping you focus. But I guess he wouldn't say it if it wasn't true amirite?

I'm on my phone so I can't read up the medical wonder known as advocare and I don't know your wife from Adam (or Eve, for that matter) but the bottom line is that it's the industry itself that's a con. I'm thrilled your wife has helped people make positive lifestyle changes. And I bet advocare is even more thrilled she was able to convince them that buying advocare products was a necessary part of making those changes.

I am unimpressed of any offseason work that does not include throwing ten thousand deep balls to Mike Wallace. Throw it till Mike throws up and Ryan's arm drops off.

I am unimpressed of any offseason work that does not include throwing ten thousand deep balls to Mike Wallace. Throw it till Mike throws up and Ryan's arm drops off.

18b5bcbdecd24aa30c4eaa76161c553b.jpg

He needs to fix his deep ball and his pocket presence. Don't gave 2 craps about anything else with him.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Queasy Joe would be throwing up too if they did that.

Get out, where at? I just moved here and I'm literally two blocks away from IMG.

Oh you poor bastards...

I use to work at IMG while in college during the summers (from Bradenton)...

There are a few good things about Bradenton...

The Apple Pie Ice Cream at Tylers
Steak and Cheese from the Boiler Room
Milk Shake from the Shake Pit

Plus Bern's steak house is only 40 minutes away :up:

If I remember correctly, Ryan held a workout camp with the WRs last year and Wallace refused to do deep balls...

I am out east in Lakewood Ranch but I went to Bayshore High right across the street from IMG. We had the best tennis team in the state.

There are worse places to live. The toughest part about this area is the Buccaneer fans.

I am out east in Lakewood Ranch but I went to Bayshore High right across the street from IMG. We had the best tennis team in the state.

There are worse places to live. The toughest part about this area is the Buccaneer fans.

Lakewood Ranch is nice...well Nicer...are you closer to 70 or University?

Back
Top Bottom