Tannehill's training routine | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill's training routine

I'm about halfway between the two.

My wife works at Braden River Elementary and my kids play soccer at Braden River Soccer Club...pretty much spend most of my time in that area and will most likely move to that area before the end of the year (live in Parrish now).

That's cool; it's a great area to live. My kids used to play soccer at BRSC too; they're older now. Those were some fun Saturday mornings.

sad how he talks about the offseason starting in January...would love to push that a month forward one day

Get out, where at? I just moved here and I'm literally two blocks away from IMG.

Some great wade fishing spots near there. You can access long bar and hammer redfish, trout and snook. Have to know where to park. If you guys fish let me know..

There is very little evidence to support the notion that most of them supplement anything but the bank accounts of the people who make them. Very little of that glutamine you're taking, for example, is getting absorbed by your body. I mean, it's not hurting you. You're obviously taking care of yourself either way. But the shilling Hayden was doing for a specific brand of supplements sounds like an Amway scam and it annoys me that people fall for it.[/QUOTE]

What would PT Barnum say?

Tried Beta-alanine. Never again; It feels like the denumbing process after a Dental visit.

Seriously, I'll take Vit D & Magnesium but thats about the extent.

Back
Top Bottom