Tannenbaum to serve a Parcells role w/ Miami to Oversee Football Operations | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannenbaum to serve a Parcells role w/ Miami to Oversee Football Operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 the Jets had 18 million in dead money, 2014 they had 19 million. That is cap hell

we had the 2nd/3rd best cap situation in the league this year. there will always be some dead money, we were not hampered by the cap the last 2 offseasons.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I really don't want to defend Tannenbaum, but let's look at other decisions...

D'Brickshaw Ferguson
Nick Mangold
David Harris
Darrelle Revis
Leon Washington
Muhammad Wilkerson
Quinton Coples

Traded for
Thomas Jones
Antonio Cromartie
Braylon Edwards and Santonio Holmes (those 2 had mixed results)

Signed Allen Feneca, Damien Woody, Jim Leonard, Calvin Pace, and Tony Richardson.

So while it's fun to rag on the Jets and Tannebaum for some god awful decisions. He did make some solid ones.

Bart Hubbuch ‏@BartHubbuch
Mike Tannenbaum scouted UMass (his alma mater) and decided Vlad Ducasse was the better NFL prospect there than Victor Cruz.

the same Victor Cruz that not a single GM thought was worthy of a draft pick.

If it's a January in a year ending in a number, Stephen Ross steps on a rake and face-plants in a pool of pig manure.

This is the most sickening gut shot this team has ever given me. It's so unfathomably stupid. The Dolphins legacy deserves better than this. It is such a ****ing clown show. I think this rumor was floated as a joke throughout the year and it was so hilariously dumb that we all just laughed at it. Like one of those things that's too ridiculous to take seriously. One ****ing bright spot moving forward is the job Hickey did and that senile idiot of an owner has no idea what's going on. We've been through a lot as a fandom, but I never thought anything would actually get me to leave this team... but this. It's too ****ing stupid.

I really don't want to defend Tannenbaum, but let's look at other decisions...

D'Brickshaw Ferguson
Nick Mangold
David Harris
Darrelle Revis
Leon Washington
Muhammad Wilkerson
Quinton Coples

Traded for
Thomas Jones
Antonio Cromartie
Braylon Edwards and Santonio Holmes (those 2 had mixed results)

Signed Allen Feneca, Damien Woody, Jim Leonard, Calvin Pace, and Tony Richardson.

So while it's fun to rag on the Jets and Tannebaum for some god awful decisions. He did make some solid ones.

I'm buying a bottle of vodka and a 4 pack of Monster I will deal with this bull**** later.

This is the most sickening gut shot this team has ever given me. It's so unfathomably stupid. The Dolphins legacy deserves better than this. It is such a ****ing clown show. I think this rumor was floated as a joke throughout the year and it was so hilariously dumb that we all just laughed at it. Like one of those things that's too ridiculous to take seriously. One ****ing bright spot moving forward is the job Hickey did and that senile idiot of an owner has no idea what's going on. We've been through a lot as a fandom, but I never thought anything would actually get me to leave this team... but this. It's too ****ing stupid.

There have been worse....Its Ross a Michigan fan who likes the jets who happened to buy another NFL team

i never minded steve ross. until this

on the service this sounds like a very bad idea.

But again, who the hell knows. If true, not thrilled with the decision at all. But if he surrounds himself with the right people more power to him.

And those wanting a Football Czar get your wish

Ithink they wanted a football czar that knows football lol

I guess this is the "good news" to offset Joe keeping Coyle.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom