Tannenbaum to serve a Parcells role w/ Miami to Oversee Football Operations | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannenbaum to serve a Parcells role w/ Miami to Oversee Football Operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP
Tannenbaum and Marino were the two consultants hired by Ross this past offseason. Got to wonder if Marino will get a bigger role.

I would not mind the following:

Ross
Tannenbaum
Aponte
HC such as Rex Ryan/Hue Jackson/Dan Quinn

People reporting to different people for this job or that is my biggest issue.

tom gamble is on the market and we do this lol

Because Ross probably knows that he shouldn't have kept Philbin, and this is his way to save face.

Well then you say I just hired a football czar and all decisions now rest with him at this point (then the czar decides the fate of Philbin and can fire him). That's what would makes sense to me but what do I know.

@dick_Guzinya Im hearing Lazor not happy with structure. Expected to resign. Also, Zac taylor may be promoted, or Sherman could return

This is the worst move the Dolphins have ever made. A lot of things haven't worked out, but there was some reason behind it. Not this time. This is abject stupidity. Keeping Philbin. Firing (or at least neutering) Hickey after he gives one damn good year. Then hiring Tannebaum... I just can't wrap my mind around how ridiculous it is. This is the worst. There's no reason behind it except Ross being a ****ing moron who's pissing on our team and its legacy.

Ok, I think I got it now. Remember when you were a kid and got a new today but you couldn't understand the instructions? Well, Ross got himself a toy(the Dolphins) onlythe team didn't come with instructions at all. So now he hates that toy and he has decided to let as many ****ed up friends as possible to play with that toy.

It is a joke that Philbin does not answer to Tannenbaum. If he is the head of football ops, the HC should answer to him.

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero
As @mikegarafolo and @alexmarvez said, Mike Tannenbaum is joining #Dolphins. Will see process through for Dan Quinn, whom he reps as agent.

We must wait on Quinn to get a job before we can resume "football operations". Outstanding.

I just had to check and make sure he no part in hiring the Meatball to be the Jets OC. That is one of thee stupidest things they could have done, maybe this is payback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom