Tanny is a bust | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tanny is a bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is saying his 3 INTs is the reason he's a bust. The reason he's a bust is because he disappears in big games. All he had to do was put up points against the bills and jets. You beat the bills and jets you punch your ticket to the playoffs. He CHOKED in epic fashion. Everyone you listed was able to show up in big games.

Tannehill will never be one of those guys. He'll be a mid 2nd tier QB for his career. He'll play out at least one more year in miami, and then end up as a journeyman backup for a few years then the only time we'll hear his name is when its on the big list of dolphins starting QBs since marino.

I guess the Steelers and Patriots weren't "big" games? How many "big" games has he had the opportunity to play in over the past two years? So to say he doesn't show up in big games is just assinine. He can't throw the ball to himself. Lost his #1 target in Hartline early on (who DROPPED 4 passes in Buffalo, Tannehills fault I'm sure) They locked down Clay, I didn't see any screens to the backs, and Mathews played like crap with his drop for a TD. You can't put this all on his shoulders. All I know is he's the most promising QB we've had since Marino and if you don't see that, your not paying attention to the games. The touchdown he threw to Wallace was not at all routine. Tell me the last QB we had that could have made that throw. I'm not here to argue, the TEAM lost, move on.

The Patriots game was as big and he didn't choke in that one. He's inconsistent. Mike Sherman is inconsistent. The o-line is inconsistent. Add to that he lost 3 of his top receiving weapons in Hartline, Gibson and Keller and he has no running game to bail him out for the times he plays bad and what you see is what you get.

Thank you.

IN my opinion, Tannehill doesnt SUCK, but he isnt the guy to take us deep in the playoffs. Our failed season isnt all on him but a good portion is. Just from a mere sack perspective, he takes way too many and were not talented enough this year to make a lot of 2nd and 3rd and longs.

Wallace dropped way too many passes and our LB play regressed this year. Change over the leadership and draft a LB abd RB that can get 3rd and 2/4th and 1 plays into first downs and we can make some noise.

2014 boys.

No protection no running lanes. The only bust is Jeff Ireland and his talent evaluations. He must go. Keep most of the staff except coordinators and get Scott Pioli here. Look at his drafts. KC has over 9 pro bowlers, all drafted by Scott. Jeff Ireland has 1 Mike Pouncey.

No protection no running lanes. The only bust is Jeff Ireland and his talent evaluations. He must go. Keep most of the staff except coordinators and get Scott Pioli here. Look at his drafts. KC has over 9 pro bowlers, all drafted by Scott. Jeff Ireland has 1 Mike Pouncey.
And that one is hardly deserving.

It's NOT Tannehill it's Sherman's Offensive scheme and the situations he puts this team in. How about the 4th down call yesterday....a handoff to Clay, C'mon man. I love the guys as a receiver but that was just typical Sherman Bull****, the guy has got to go.

Tannehill was clutch on Pitt, in New England, against Atlanta, and Indy. He was equally clutch as he was unclutch. Hence the 8-8 record. He's not a finished product folks. Give him his deserved third year and hang on to your oh so wise criticism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pathetic fans at their finest in an even more pathetic thread.

he's not a bust but certainly not a better version of a young Tom Brady either. He's a mid of the road QB w/ a chance to be in the top half.

I would LOVE to have Tannenhill on the Bills right now.

I will trade you KneeJ Manuel for Tannenhill

If the fans get their way, we could probably arrange to send you Tannehill and a six pack of Natty Ice for EJ and Stevie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom