Tanny is a bust | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tanny is a bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so ****ing sick of seeing him miss on the deep throws. Zero improvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

When is Wallace gonna go for the ball.

Every other WR actually plays the ball and doesn't let it come to his chest. Not excusing the pass, just making and observation.

hard to show improvement when your line is made of swiss cheese

I have been one of his biggest supporters and still think he has the ability to be a good QB in this league, but do we really need to make excuses for every goddamn poor pass he makes? That was a **** pass. He needs to improve his deep ball. Period.

I have been one of his biggest supporters and still think he has the ability to be a good QB in this league, but do we really need to make excuses for every goddamn poor pass he makes? That was a **** pass. He needs to improve his deep ball. Period.

Yup. I am supporter too. He needs to be much more consistent.

Yup. I am supporter too. He needs to be much more consistent.

No way man. It's the fans' fault. It's the sun. It's the orientation of the field. It's the lack of dirt. It's the receivers. It's the way our players are organized on the sidelines. Etc. Not his fault. He doesn't make poor throws or poor decisions. Ever. He is literally the perfect QB.

4u72hf-1.jpg

I'm so ****ing sick of seeing him miss on the deep throws. Zero improvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I don't know if its better or worse that its almost always the same miss, a little short, as opposed to spraying it around wildly but it sure is hella frustrating. Something is not translating from practice to the game, either Tannehill's technique falters a bit in a real game or Wallace isn't running full speed in practice.

Lol people think Tanny is a bust what would they do if geno smith was our qb, 8 tds 16 ints...bet jets fans would give their first child for tannehill instead of geno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom