Tanny is a bust | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tanny is a bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got him all this talent this year, and he has thrown only 2 more TDs than INTs. He has 0 pocket presence, and by now he should realize he doesn't have all day to throw the ball or he's going to get sacked. The only reason we won on Thursday is because of the Defense. 4 turnovers and Tanny can't do anything with them. You guys act like he's some kind of god. Overrated at minimum.
a lot of great qbs sucked there first two years.. look at brees his first two years.. give the kid some time and a freakin Solid Online for cry out loud..

a lot of great qbs sucked there first two years.. look at brees his first two years.. give the kid some time and a freakin Solid Online for cry out loud..

He had plenty of time to throw against the Bucs, still couldn't get it done.

He had plenty of time to throw against the Bucs, still couldn't get it done.

The game where he had over 200 yards passing and 2tds with over a 95 QB rating before the desperation heave Int to end the game....all doing it with a rushing attack that could only manage 2 yards...

He reminds me a lot of David Woodley, though I feel David Woodley was a lot better than Tannehill, and Woodley got us to the Super Bowl.

In my opinion, Tannehill just needs to manage the game better and not play it so scripted (nervous), its called putting your foot on the throat and killing it (the game) when the opportunity presents itself.

But, David Woodley was an eighth round draft selection and he was elected the MVP for his rookie season in 1980. Back in 1980 season, Woodley set the Miami Dolphins team record for most pass completions (176) for a rookie QB, which many of you know that it was later broken by Ryan Tannehill last season. In 1982 ( 2years later), Woodley became one of the few NFL players to score touchdowns while passing, running and receiving in an NFL season. In other words, Don Shula knew how to build a winner with the players he had, David Woodley was the first Michael Vick, and had an unbelievable arm and could do it all, but you never knew which player would show up.

He reminds me a lot of David Woodley, though I feel David Woodley was a lot better than Tannehill, and Woodley got us to the Super Bowl.

In my opinion, Tannehill just needs to manage the game better and not play it so scripted (nervous), its called putting your foot on the throat and killing it (the game) when the opportunity presents itself.

But, David Woodley was an eighth round draft selection and he was elected the MVP for his rookie season in 1980. Back in 1980 season, Woodley set the Miami Dolphins team record for most pass completions (176) for a rookie QB, which many of you know that it was later broken by Ryan Tannehill last season. In 1982 ( 2years later), Woodley became one of the few NFL players to score touchdowns while passing, running and receiving in an NFL season. In other words, Don Shula knew how to build a winner with the players he had, David Woodley was the first Michael Vick, and had an unbelievable arm and could do it all, but you never knew which player would show up.

David Woodley was an awful QB.

This response is to the moronic
post you quoted.

1.) what talent did we bring in? Keller and Gibson are hurt... After that you have Wallace, who I didn't want and Hartline again.

2.) I can believe that people forget what happened in a game that was a few weeks again. In the Cinny game you had:

A.)Cinny holds the ball for a insane amount of time especially in the third quarter. You had a fluke int stop them for scoring on another long drive in the fourth.

B.) Miller fumbles going into the endzone.
C.) Tannehill leading the team down the field to tie the game and then throws a good ball to Wallace that would have likely sealed the game if the corner doesn't tackle Wallace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom