Tanny is a bust | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tanny is a bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge ****ing bust.

Fire Ireland. Fire Philbin. Fire Sherman. Fire Coyle.

Bring in a new GM and a new staff. Find A QB!!!!!!

Hire Lovie Smith. He will keep the D top notch. Bring in a QB who can play and lets go.

3 Interceptions in the most important game in his career. Sure does not look like Tom Brady. Draft anyone else please. Preferably one who wins games at Home. We Lost to Geno today? Are you kidding me? Miami Manginas

I still would not call him a bust. But I guarantee I would draft a quarterback every year till I know we got one without a doubt. He should have competition for the starting job.

Dalton threw 3 picks too. Its weird though, the Bengals and the Dolphins rosters are almost spitting images of each other so how can they be putting up 40 points a game lately while we're at a paltry 15 points a game the last 6 games or so? I just cannot put my finger on what the differences could be...

He's average. He's a guy with the arm and raw tools but just doesn't seem to have the natural feel or leadership ability and can't elevate his game or that of the players around him. Looked like a deer in the headlights today.

He's Matthew Stafford v. 2. Unfortunately, his Megatron is Brian Hartline.

RT will give you some great games, but he'll also give you some clunkers. I fear what we've seen is what we've got.

Check out these BUSTS!!
Manning Threw 6 interceptions vs San Diego Chargers on November 11, 2007---- HUGE BUST!!!
Tom Brady threw four interceptions in a game 5 times. BUST!!
5 int games: Check out these BUSTS!
Mark Rypien
John Elway
Dan Marino
Troy Aikman
Drew Brees
Len Dawson
Terry Bradshaw
Dan Fouts
Joe Ferguson
Johnny Unitas
Bart Starr

Heck these busts threw 5 in multiple games, they were really busts:
2 times: Warren Moon
8 times: Joe Namath
5 times: Ken Stabler
4 times: Vinny Testaverde, Tommy Kramer, Joe Ferguson
3 times: Jim Hart, Steve Grogan, Dan Fouts, Steve DeBerg

Favre had 39- 3 int games, BUST!!
George Blanda had 18 4-int games and 8 5-int games and that BUST somehow wound up in the HOF.

Point is, he's not going to be perfect every game, and young but he's showing progress. I'm PO'D too, trust me. I've been a fan a lot longer than most of you have been alive. He's moving in the right direction. He shows the most potential we've had here in awhile and people are calling for his head. GIVE HIM A BREAK! Some guys here would complain if they hung you with a new rope.

Some posters are just ahead of their time to be recognized.

Check out these BUSTS!!
Manning Threw 6 interceptions vs San Diego Chargers on November 11, 2007---- HUGE BUST!!!
Tom Brady threw four interceptions in a game 5 times. BUST!!
5 int games: Check out these BUSTS!
Mark Rypien
John Elway
Dan Marino
Troy Aikman
Drew Brees
Len Dawson
Terry Bradshaw
Dan Fouts
Joe Ferguson
Johnny Unitas
Bart Starr

Heck these busts threw 5 in multiple games, they were really busts:
2 times: Warren Moon
8 times: Joe Namath
5 times: Ken Stabler
4 times: Vinny Testaverde, Tommy Kramer, Joe Ferguson
3 times: Jim Hart, Steve Grogan, Dan Fouts, Steve DeBerg

Favre had 39- 3 int games, BUST!!
George Blanda had 18 4-int games and 8 5-int games and that BUST somehow wound up in the HOF.

Point is, he's not going to be perfect every game, and young but he's showing progress. I'm PO'D too, trust me. I've been a fan a lot longer than most of you have been alive. He's moving in the right direction. He shows the most potential we've had here in awhile and people are calling for his head. GIVE HIM A BREAK! Some guys here would complain if they hung you with a new rope.

No one is saying his 3 INTs is the reason he's a bust. The reason he's a bust is because he disappears in big games. All he had to do was put up points against the bills and jets. You beat the bills and jets you punch your ticket to the playoffs. He CHOKED in epic fashion. Everyone you listed was able to show up in big games.

Tannehill will never be one of those guys. He'll be a mid 2nd tier QB for his career. He'll play out at least one more year in miami, and then end up as a journeyman backup for a few years then the only time we'll hear his name is when its on the big list of dolphins starting QBs since marino.

dalton threw 3 picks too. Its weird though, the bengals and the dolphins rosters are almost spitting images of each other so how can they be putting up 40 points a game lately while we're at a paltry 15 points a game the last 6 games or so? I just cannot put my finger on what the differences could be...

mike sherman and a terrible o-line.

Huge ****ing bust.

Fire Ireland. Fire Philbin. Fire Sherman. Fire Coyle.

Bring in a new GM and a new staff. Find A QB!!!!!!

Hire Lovie Smith. He will keep the D top notch. Bring in a QB who can play and lets go.

Keep the D top notch?The D sucks, lol

No one is saying his 3 INTs is the reason he's a bust. The reason he's a bust is because he disappears in big games. All he had to do was put up points against the bills and jets. You beat the bills and jets you punch your ticket to the playoffs. He CHOKED in epic fashion. Everyone you listed was able to show up in big games.

Tannehill will never be one of those guys. He'll be a mid 2nd tier QB for his career. He'll play out at least one more year in miami, and then end up as a journeyman backup for a few years then the only time we'll hear his name is when its on the big list of dolphins starting QBs since marino.

The Patriots game was as big and he didn't choke in that one. He's inconsistent. Mike Sherman is inconsistent. The o-line is inconsistent. Add to that he lost 3 of his top receiving weapons in Hartline, Gibson and Keller and he has no running game to bail him out for the times he plays bad and what you see is what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom