Tanny is a bust | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tanny is a bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
andy Dalton isnt a franchise QB I think that's the main take away from that game. tannehill did not make a mistake either something I was hoping for

It depends on your definition of bust?

Tannehill is a guy you pray that with some divine intervention he starts putting together all the bits he's flashed into a complete game. A game where he puts up 30 points on a consistent basis. You need that Qb to win championships. Tannehill is just not that guy right now. He's got three years to show us he can be. And that's three years to take us to the playoffs.

I just get that sense he a wilting flower with him.
I think this is on-target, but I also think we could very well see a tremendous improvement next year. My personal target for him this year is a QB rating of 85 give or take a couple points. I think that's realistic, and I think it could portend that he's capable of big things long-term.

Now that it appears to have sunk in among the coaching staff that they shouldn't be gameplanning and play-calling as though he's Aaron Rodgers, I think that QB rating on the season is a reasonable possibility. His QB rating the other night was nearly 93, for example.

Everyone needs to get off their high horse on Tanny. If we lost this game, you would be complaining about him somehow.

How many people were complaining about Sturgis? If he didn't make the gamy tying field goal, this place would have wanted his head. Give me a break.

Since you keep wanting to bring up IF scenarios...Then if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

So what are Keller/Gibson/Hartline? They can't catch the pass and make plays? Yes, there have been injuries. But to say Wallace is the only play maker on the offense is laughable.

Well Keller and Gibson are on IR so what's your point......you clearly don't make any sense IMHO

So what are Keller/Gibson/Hartline? They can't catch the pass and make plays? Yes, there have been injuries. But to say Wallace is the only play maker on the offense is laughable.

I think Gibson was developing nicely into a #3 WR in the slot. A bit better playmaker than Hartline, but still unable to challenge down the field. But he's gone for the year. And who's behind him? Why, slowfoot Matthews, that's who. And being called a slowfoot when the other two WRs at your position are Hartline and Gibson is saying something, lol. Gibson: 4.6 in pads, but decent quickness. Hartline almost 4.6 in pads, slightly faster but not as quick. Matthews: 4.6 plus and only decent physicality. Better than Hartline, but that's not saying much.

Look. I'm not even sure why I'm having this conversation w. you. You haven't even honestly replied to the things I've posted so far. And you're borderline delusional on some of your statements.

Keller never even played one regular season game and you're calling him a playmaker for RT?

I do not think that word means what you think it means. Go watch a game in person. Watch Hartline compared to WRs on the other side -- how many of them threaten a D. Watch him STRUGGLE to get even a two foot separation on an out -- with double moves, even. And come back and tell me he's a playmaker. Please. It's painful to watch -- how Hartline has to excel at sideline and comeback routes to get a completion. How DBs don't respect his skills in the slightest and are easily able to jump his routes and press up -- without paying a price. It's sad, really. MEDIOCRE is what it is.

And settling for MEDIOCRE will get you a mediocre record, in this league.

end of story.

If RT had good weapons and a decent OL, you are probably never gonna get on this board. Ever.

LD

I will give you a break man. You have every right to your opinion. The most of us disagree with you. I do too. But who knows for sure how he is going to turn out in the long run. I don't, you don't nobody else knows. No one can see the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will give you a break man. You have every right to your opinion. The most of us disagree with you. I do too. But who knows for sure how he is going to turn out in the long run. I don't, you don't no body else knows. No one can see the future.
This is precisely why there shouldn't be much of an emotional reaction to a thread like this.

How many people were complaining about Sturgis? If he didn't make the gamy tying field goal, this place would have wanted his head. Give me a break.

Out of the 100,000 members and the 13,000 active members only 10-15

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

This is precisely why there shouldn't be much of an emotional reaction to a thread like this.

:possum4286:

Last edited by a moderator:
AW is the worst sort of troll. His arguments are weak and he won't stop coming. Dude, it's ok just to read a forum.

We got him all this talent this year, and he has thrown only 2 more TDs than INTs. He has 0 pocket presence, and by now he should realize he doesn't have all day to throw the ball or he's going to get sacked. The only reason we won on Thursday is because of the Defense. 4 turnovers and Tanny can't do anything with them. You guys act like he's some kind of god. Overrated at minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom