Tanny is a bust | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tanny is a bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are Keller/Gibson/Hartline? They can't catch the pass and make plays? Yes, there have been injuries. But to say Wallace is the only play maker on the offense is laughable.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Of course they won't, they will blame any shortfalls on the refs. Thanks for the support though!
A clear example of how clear your thinking is. How many games has Keller played this season?

Face the facts, if we didn't win on Thursday night half of you would be on here complaining and questioning if Tannehill was worth it. 4 turnovers by the defense, yet Tannehill couldn't lead us to a victory, you would be questioning everything that went wrong Thursday.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

A clear example of how clear your thinking is. How many games has Keller played this season?

I did comment on injuries too. Injuries happen in football.

Face the facts, if we didn't win on Thursday night half of you would be on here complaining and questioning if Tannehill was worth it. 4 turnovers by the defense, yet Tannehill couldn't lead us to a victory, you would be questioning everything that went wrong Thursday.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

I did comment on injuries too. Injuries happen in football.
Never having had someone is not the same as an "injury" or losing a weapon. He didn't play a single down so you can't even use his name in the argument and have it make any sense.

Never having had someone is not the same as an "injury" or losing a weapon. He didn't play a single down so you can't even use his name in the argument and have it make any sense.

But he was a weapon added to the offense in the off season, like I talked about earlier. Tanny had multiple additions in the off season to help him. Do they all work out? Obviously not.

But he was a weapon added to the offense in the off season, like I talked about earlier. Tanny had multiple additions in the off season to help him. Do they all work out? Obviously not.
Somebody who never played a down isn't much help, is he? I disagree with some on this board but you are different. I don't know what your agenda is but you aren't worth responding to any more.

Somebody who never played a down isn't much help, is he? I disagree with some on this board but you are different. I don't know what your agenda is but you aren't worth responding to any more.

But he still counts against the cap. That's not my problem or your problem, but fact is that's x amount of dollars not being used.

But we won thursday and we are 4-4 and in the playoff hunt. Tanny is a solid nfl QB and can only get better.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Plus tanny already has as many TDs as he did last year and the season is only half over. Plus the OL might not be as good as it was last year.

Worst post ever! I suggest you rewatch all his games. Dude can play, he just needs some solid offensive lineman. Remember Marino had sims and webb protecting his blind side. I think tannehill will be our longest tenured QB since dan

Actually I think Andy Dalton is a bust. Anyone else nauseated watching the pregame shows before KO the other night? Holy cow I wanted to puke. "The red hot Andy Dalton" etc. He made more poor decisions in the game than RT makes in any 3 game stretch. RT is not a bust. He's not a "beast" yet either. But to say we got him the weapons is wrong. We have one playmaker on offense - Wallace. Wallace in, Bush out is a wash. Give him AJ Geeen, Bernard, Gresham, Eiffert, etc and if he throws 4 picks, fumbles and gets sacked for a safety in OT go ahead and call him a bust then.

yeah, then after the game they were like "Dalton at times is just inaccurate". Love it when the media looks like idiots.

We are now all dumber for reading this, I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul!

I literally just came here to post that video.

[video=youtube;5hfYJsQAhl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/video]

2rz30xl-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom