Targets at #18 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Targets at #18

Russell Wilson seems like the best comp for Tua to me.Beyond being a lefty of course.

Similar size, similar agility, though I don't know if Tua is in Wilson's league in elusiveness, that guy is amazing. Tua might be a more accurate passer than Wilson, arm strength looks like a wash.

But durability is a very real concern...............of course if it wasn't we would not be getting near him.IF he does not have the hip injury he goes #1 to Cincy and we are trying to move up for Burrow instead.

I'm looking to get ahead of Dallas and draft CJ Henderson. We could give up our 3rd rounder to do it and still have 13 draft picks. There's no way we will have 14 rookies on the roster this year, so might as well use that capital. We are going to need 3 solid CB's to run this defense, and we need insurance for Howard.

I'm not eager to give up any of our picks in the first 3 rounds. These are premium picks and each should yield a starter, or at least an eventual starter.

Now... the other 8 picks that we have. I'd be willing to give up 5 or 6 of those picks if necessarily.

Back
Top Bottom