Taylor Heinicke | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor Heinicke

finsgonewild

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yes it is one of those sign that player threads. At least this one is a little interesting...

I went to Old Dominion and saw him play while I went there and let me tell you that this guy can play. I knew it then and after watching the Washington game tonight, I'll say it right now that the guy belongs in this league. I saw more out of him tonight, in his first NFL start in a playoff game, being recently signed by Washington, and not playing in the NFL for 2 seasons, than I saw from Tua all season. I am a little worried that Tua will not develop into the type of QB that many of us thought he would and we should have a fallback option if that happens.

Heinicke didn't play for a big program like Alabama which is probably why he never really got looked at much until tonight but he showed us from this game that he belongs in this league. Why not try to sign him as a backup for us next season? If he develops to anything more than that then great but if not there wouldn't be much risk involved. Dungy was just gushing about how well he was playing in the game and making all the right decisions.

No real tape on tendencies or offensive game plan for him.

If anything the Skins OC should be commended for calling the game the way he did.

Seriously. Heinecke did look better than Tua all season. The Redskins dont have top receivers or OL, yet this guy threw dimes.

I think I’m going to give Tua a little more time before suggesting he’s worse than a 6 year vet, with a career 1:3 TD:INT ratio prior to last night, that couldn’t even see the field in the AAF

What an unbelievable roller coaster of a life it must be to be the type of person that sees 2 passes from a player and thinks they can judge them based on that lol
Is this meant to be a diss to me? I saw him play for 4 years at ODU. What have you watched from him previously? Just 2 passes like you said?

Article on him this morning.

Back
Top Bottom