Taylor Heinicke | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor Heinicke

I don’t care what you saw him do 4 years at the high school level.
That is a valid argument but what harm is there in bringing him in as a backup and competing in training camp? He likely wouldn't cost a whole lot and would be a very low risk and is still only 27. It is likely Fitzpatrick's last year and we have no one else to backup Tua.

That is a valid argument but what harm is there in bringing him in as a backup and competing in training camp? He likely wouldn't cost a whole lot and would be a very low risk and is still only 27. It is likely Fitzpatrick's last year and we have no one else to backup Tua.

I thought he played well. And he’s worth a camp body and a back up spot.

But the clowns here clamoring over his play like some wet little school girls and saying he’s better than Tua need a good ole fashion ass kicking.

No he has been in the league for 5 years,if he was any good he would be playing by now....see Nick Foles

Yes..he did..he finished the season unlike the corn dog that played for Cinny..

He's a hall of famer let's trade Tua and our 3rd, what are we waiting for.

No he has been in the league for 5 years,if he was any good he would be playing by now....see Nick Foles
If that was the case then Kurt Warner would of never played in the NFL. Not saying that Heinicke is anything close to Warner but it makes you wonder just how many guys have been overlooked. If he sucked so much, then why did Scott Turner sign him on 3 of the teams he has coached on? He obviously has seen something in him that others haven't prior to last night.

He played good and I was rooting for him I guess we will see next year.

Seriously. Heinecke did look better than Tua all season. The Redskins dont have top receivers or OL, yet this guy threw dimes.
Err, they actually have a decent OL, Scherff was a 1st team All Pro RG this year, and McLaurin had 87 catches for 1118 yards. Washington with a franchise QB playing 16 games would have won 9-10 games minimum this year.

Back
Top Bottom