Taylor Heinicke | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor Heinicke

I guess some are not counting the Arizona game where our rookie played really well on the road and led a come from behind victory. So to say he did much better than ours is a reach jus sayin
He did play well in that game but he also had some moments where he didn't play so well. That is expected for a rookie qb coming back from injury but at the same time, it brings some doubt if he will ever develop and you can't just assume that he will. If you assume that he will develop and doesn't and don't have a backup option, you have potentially just set your team back several years. Sign a quality backup. I like Heinicke because he is still young and could develop into something. Yes, the odds are that he probably won't but it would be foolish to not look more into him and see if he would be a good option.

He did play well in that game but he also had some moments where he didn't play so well. That is expected for a rookie qb coming back from injury but at the same time, it brings some doubt if he will ever develop and you can't just assume that he will. If you assume that he will develop and doesn't and don't have a backup option, you have potentially just set your team back several years. Sign a quality backup. I like Heinicke because he is still young and could develop into something. Yes, the odds are that he probably won't but it would be foolish to not look more into him and see if he would be a good option.
You got a good point and I'm sure Heinike some looks from other teams if Washington doesn't keep him. Alex Smith was 5 and 1 as a starter and that may decide the outcome

That game last night was just all around good football. Such a fun game to watch, and that was in no small part because Heinicke played great and went shot for shot with one of the goats. Take a look at him in the off season as he hits free agency? Sure. Kid seems talented and he should feel proud after last night. But there was legit no tape on him which certainly helped him going up against the Bus defense.

People overrate players who exceed expectations with one average start...which says a lot about their expectations. I really don't know where buzz is coming from. I watched the game and the only thing that stood out was the bucs leaving the door open to a bad team.

I will say though, for a guy pretty much out if tge league he showed he can do what a backup in this league should do. He'll get a shot.

I thought he played well. And he’s worth a camp body and a back up spot.

But the clowns here clamoring over his play like some wet little school girls and saying he’s better than Tua need a good ole fashion *** kicking.
He looked better than Tua.

Struth, he has one half decent game and its a jizzathon.

Take a pill people.

Seriously. Heinecke did look better than Tua all season. The Redskins dont have top receivers or OL, yet this guy threw dimes.

Seriously, watch the Cardinals game, or Chiefs game, or the Bengals game, or the Patriots game.

Back
Top Bottom