Taylor on Offense?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor on Offense??

Losman7 said:
Is Taylor serious? Why do guys want to do dumb **** like this? Because the Pats do it? Sure it works sometimes, but wouldn't McMichael be able to catch anything that taylor could?

Plus, I don't get how teams let a player like Vrabel catch TDs? When he checks in don't they realize he might be getting the ball?

Loser Losman why dont u worry bout ur own team there in more serious probs than us

How about Seth McKinney as our go to back on short and goal plays....He could be our version of the Fridge??? ;)

Roman529 said:
How about Seth McKinney as our go to back on short and goal plays....He could be our version of the Fridge??? ;)
If Seth McKinney is our fridge, than Stockar McDougle 6'6" 367lbs is our DUMP TRUCK!! :fatman:

Lets play some winning football before we start toying around JT, but on the other hand he must be sure he can contribute and make the team better in the red-zone. He is built more like a TE then probably any other lineman in the league. The guy is 6'6 260 with speed and hands. :eek:

Hmmm That could be intresting watching him play TE.

Marino should come back and play DT.

rainmaker1313 said:
I think Saban should punt every now and then!
Well...you know, Wanny always says there's nothing wrong with punting, and he knows.

dominizzo said:
Loser Losman why dont u worry bout ur own team there in more serious probs than us

If we have more serious problems why did we

a) finish with a better record

b) only have 3 starters change (2 really, Bledsoe was, and should have been
run out of town)

c) retain our entire coaching staff?

why do I bother nizzo?

Roman529 said:

Putting a OL or DL at full back, or a DL on the line for goaline is a little different.
using your teams huge guys to move the pile near the endzone makes sense. But skill positions should be played by the skill players

If JT plays tight end to score td's, it is only fair to let McMike play DE and sack the QB....

Back
Top Bottom