Taylor on Offense?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor on Offense??

Playing defensive players on offense and vice versa is a luxury great teams can give themselves.It doesnt aplly to this team.JT will have enough to do to learn the new defensive system.I dont think we will see it.

fint0xicated said:
Olindo Mare at Left Tackle would be a nice change of pace as well.

Haha...can I just say how cool of a picture that is? I'm guessing it's your son or nephew, but it's really a great shot.

saban is great at finding mismatches just like bill in new england if we can get a mismatch with jt on a lb or on a small corner or something he has great hands why not it's all in fun and he would love that.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
saban is great at finding mismatches just like bill in new england if we can get a mismatch with jt on a lb or on a small corner or something he has great hands why not it's all in fun and he would love that.

Maybe in a couple of years after we become competetive.

I think that was more out of frustration (his desire to play a few snaps on TE) as our O sucked so bad and his physique lends him to the TE position. A true team player....he just wants to help as much as possible wherever possible. That said...if our O improves I don't think you'll see him lobbying to play TE unless we are winning so much (and having a 14-2 season etc.) it'd just be something "fun" to allow him to do once or twice in his career.

Yea I mean our TE sucks....McMike cant get the ball enough right now can u imagine him watching JT getting goalline work or 3rd down calls? That would be a serious slap in the face. JT needs to shutup immediately about offense, thats just being selfish, he needs to sack the qb and stop the run. Nothing else.

I didn't say McMichael sucks....I said our O (as a whole) sucked. I don't think anyone disagrees with this. That said....JT just wanted to help the O if he could and the only place he would be a decent fit would be at the TE spot. Any person who feels they can help in any situation....wants to get involved somehow. btw....McMichael didn't play every down last year. He wasn't being "selfish" trying to grandstand on Offense like Sapp does.....he just wanted to contribute in a positive way if he could. And as you pointed out...McMichael has his own issues to deal with as far as complaining about % of balls thrown his way...in which case I thought it was fitting (although disappointing) to see him drop so many passes the game after he made those statements.

WitheringPlant said:
Lets make Zach our 3rd down RB.

Are you outta yur mind?? Zack will have his hands full learning his move to SS, no way he can do that AND be 3rd down back as well, in one season......maybe next year. :D

id like to see taylor line up at wideout in short downs, kinda like shockey does, and go up for a ball with a corner...just a thought

Back
Top Bottom