TB 2016 Draft Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TB 2016 Draft Thread

There's plenty to talk about studying matchups all over the country from last weekend's games, but Christian Hackenberg isn't as bad as he's playing right now. I've pointed out his glaring flaws previously in an attempt to curb some of the embellishment of just how good of a prospect he was being made out to be.... but he's not this bad. There's simply not much you can do when your offensive line is giving up sacks against a 2 man rush.

James Franklin better get this fixed or he'll be back to drawing an assistant's salary before he knows it.

Hackenberg looked pretty bad but it is hard to really evaluate him when he is running for his life, kind of like the way Ryan Tannehill was forced to run his first couple years with the Phin's Swiss cheese O-line. Hackenberg was short hopping basic screen passes against Temple. I know Miami could use a good backup QB or two, especially with Moore struggling, but I probably would look at someone other than Hackenberg.

any thoughts on best at the positions for a Dolphins team???

ILB-
OG-
CB-

any thoughts on best at the positions for a Dolphins team???

ILB- JAYLON SMITH, Notre Dame
OG- VADAL ALEXANDER, LSU
CB- VERNON HARGREAVES, Florida

The guys above would be my top picks at their positions. Smith and Hargreaves may both go in the top 15 picks. I think Hargreaves is probably a second rounder...he can also play as an OT.

I'm a Badger fan and Corey Clement is more than likely coming back. Having surgery for a hernia, will return this season if the Badgers are on pace to make the B1G title game, will redshirt if not. Either way I don't see him leaving early now.

Robert Nkemdiche reminds me very much of J.J Watt, only he's a little more explosive of an athlete than J.J was in college.

Not a good call on that one. Tanne.

To pimp another Michigan player, Jourdan Lewis is just beasting at CB.

What's everybody think of Le'Raven Clark at OT?

I have no idea who you're talking about. Haha yeah that's what usually happens when you project off a few games.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

I like Clark

Not going to lie. I really like this Memphis QB Paxton Lynch. Where is he projected to go at?

I think you're going to see Michigan put a lot of kids in the draft in the near future. Pretty amazing how quickly these kids are developing under that new staff.

Not going to lie. I really like this Memphis QB Paxton Lynch. Where is he projected to go at?

Yeah me too. I haven't seen much buzz about him (besides here from CK & Slimm), but a QB with this ability doesn't fall past the 3rd round.

PFF College @PFF_College
When targeting Michigan CB Jourdan Lewis, opposing QBs have a completion % of 23.1% and NFL passer rating of 36.4

Back
Top Bottom