TC Practice Tweets 8/24 HERE!!!!!! | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TC Practice Tweets 8/24 HERE!!!!!!

Can i have a cliff note version please.
No such thing with that subject. Ppl literally spend decades trying to get the true picture, but every avenue leads to more questions.

Ian Toll wrote 3 volumes on just the Western Pacific, and admits it only scratches the surface. Politics, economics, propaganda, espionage, nuance, personalities, the number of rabbit holes is endless.

Terrible news. No one wants someone hurt.
Man when I studied that dude coming out I found that the hype was better than the player, something was off about his physique/conditioning, no disrespect to him and his injury but I’m happy we stayed away.

He may prove me wrong one day

Think we handled the WR situation well. Stashing a wr on IR makes sense I just believed it would be P Williams instead of Bowden. I am now interested now with what happens with Perry after we kept him on the 53 last year. Will Bill Billicheat pounce if we release him?

I played football for 3 years in high school , went to boot camp in the military and 6 months of training in the police academy.

If anyone thinks that there wasn’t a lot of yelling and cussing in each of these situations, they are obviously living in a world I don’t know.

Of course I played HS football in the late 1960’s. I was in boot camp in 1970 and was in the police academy in 1977. Back then yelling was acceptable behavior for coaches and military and police instructors.

Perhaps things have changed and today all these individuals ask politely that you do things correctly. Either that or the individuals who think yelling isn’t proper conduct have never been involved in anything
but corporate America where they go to HR if they feel they are not being treated with respect by their fellow employees or supervisors.

Go ask any good leader, not good football players, ask whether yelling is effective, and get back to me.
Good leaders know when to yell and when not to yell. Everybody is motivated differently. Some people need to be yelled at to be motivated and some people shut down when yelled at. A good leader knows the difference...hopefully Tua is that leader.

Wow. All of the Mods must be off today. Training camp tweets became...Yelling is bad, but they do it in the military, no they don't, yes they do, no they don't, yes they do and on and on. 10 pages worth for God's sake. C'mon Man!

Trust me we see everything bro

The guys were having fun so being off topic is not a real problem

I'm happy for him. I knew they were stashing him for something. I watched a lot of Badgers games on B1G network and was glad we drafted him. Thought he would work as LG to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom