TC Practice Tweets 8/24 HERE!!!!!! | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TC Practice Tweets 8/24 HERE!!!!!!

I'm happy for him. I knew they were stashing him for something. I watched a lot of Badgers games on B1G network and was glad we drafted him. Thought he would work as LG to be honest.
Yeah I was leaning that way as well considering he had 24 starts at left guard, but he also had about 16 starts at Center as well as over a dozen starts at left tackle the dude is definitely the type of guy we want on our team. And if he can stick at center, with his experience at a high-level school at so many different positions he would be a great Field General for our oline. I'll freaking take it.

Wow. All of the Mods must be off today. Training camp tweets became...Yelling is bad, but they do it in the military, no they don't, yes they do, no they don't, yes they do and on and on. 10 pages worth for God's sake. C'mon Man!
Once practice, and the tweets are finished, what does it matter? Nobody has to read beyond that point if they don't care to.

Every single aspect gets beaten to death in multiple threads this time of year. I really don't see the problem if ppl hang around the thread after practice and bullshit. Leadership (which is what the "yelling" debate was about) is a valid football topic, is it not?

What specifically would you like to discuss my good man?

He was definitely a luxury pick on a team that needed foundational work.

Too bad for the kid, lis franc injury for a RB may be a career challenge....

Back
Top Bottom