TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins Day 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins Day 2

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm sure that the Patriots will draft him tonight if we don't make a move.. He can be our new Rob Gronkowski with his size and speed and will complement Charles Clay better than Simms or Egnew..

Maybe he is not the best TE, I think Jace Amaro
is a better player but also injury-prone.

So do we go TE or LB in round 2?

Listen today the Gangland podcast mock draft and what A.S.J. did in the interview rooms
Think I'll pass.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Listen today the Gangland podcast mock draft and what A.S.J. did in the interview rooms
Think I'll pass.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

can you explain what you're talking about? ASJ is on my short list of wants in round 2.

we need a RG still. I say we should draft that position. i want Tanne protected this year!

ASJ is a guy we have spent a lot of time looking at. He's a possibility, but plan on a guard.

I think we have it like this but I think ASJ will be gone with Amaro.

1. Su a Filo
2. Trai Turner
3. Donte Moncrief
4. ASJ if there or Amaro over him since JP loves him so...

So I am thinking Turner. or Bitonio (who i am not really enthused about but since we are looking at G for him.....ok maybe.)

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

also Gabe Jackson

Yea I see Yankee or Bitonio in RD 2. Even though I would love to have Lee, ASJ, Amaro, or Borland

I would love to see us get asj tonight trade up if we have to could add a lot to the offense

ASJ is such a ome trick pony IMO, he's really only good at one thing, jumping high and getting the ball. No YAC, decent at best blocker, route running is shaky, his weight was WAY out of control last season, DWI...

I'm just not high on this kid, I'd take amaro and Niklas over him.

Charles Clay was the best player on offense last year. If you want to bring in a TE that will block and is a redzone mismatch get Niklas.

Basically of the top TEs left, ASJ is the most explosive, almost like a big receiver, and supposedly becoming better at blocking.

Amaro is a good Route runner, and pretty dependable in the redzone, but not much of a blocker.

Nikklas is not as explosive or fast as ASJ, but he seems to also get good yardage per catch, is an excellent redzone target, and is very good blocking. This Guy has the great size of Fiedorowicz with the production of a ASJ or Amaro.

Finally Fiedorowicz is probably the best blocking TE of these guys, has soft hands, and with his huge size can be a great target in the redzone.

I personally would have no problem with any one of these guys.

Basically of the top TEs left, ASJ is the most explosive, almost like a big receiver, and supposedly becoming better at blocking.

Amaro is a good Route runner, and pretty dependable in the redzone, but not much of a blocker.

Nikklas is not as explosive or fast as ASJ, but he seems to also get good yardage per catch, is an excellent redzone target, and is very good blocking. This Guy has the great size of Fiedorowicz with the production of a ASJ or Amaro.

Finally Fiedorowicz is probably the best blocking TE of these guys, has soft hands, and with his huge size can be a great target in the redzone.

I personally would have no problem with any one of these guys.

What I do not like about ASJ, is for such a Big guy he always seems to go down after first contact.

Back
Top Bottom