Team of miami? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team of miami?

gr8slayer said:
The Dolphins are by far the face of Miami professional sports. If we are going to throw college in there then I think that the University of Miami could offer some strong competition.

Not only do the Dolphins have far more history than the Heat but they also are in the strongest sports league in the world.

EXACTLY!!!!

Agreed with a Bills fan 100%.

Now I don't live in South Florida but I'd rather watch a Bills vs Jets game than the NBA championship becuase basketball sucks and I would never pretend to like it just becuase the Celtics were good and I'm from Boston. the only time I've watched basketball was waiiting for it to end so I could watch sportscenter.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Not just the team of South Florida, they are the team of Florida, for that matter.
I SECOND THAT QUOTE :cooldude: :fire: :evil:

F150&Dolfan said:
EXACTLY!!!!

Agreed with a Bills fan 100%.

I'd rather watch a Bills vs Jets game than the NBA championship

I'd rather watch a Phoenix v. San Francisco game than the NBA championship.

[edited to include the following:] Heck, other crappy games I'd rather watch than the NBA championship:

NY Giants vs. Cleveland
Saints vs Raiders
Jacksonville vs Chicago ....

You get the idea. Now it isn't JUST basketball, because I will watch the NCAA tournament, on and off, but the NBA just sucks and I'd rather watch a college Div. III playoff game than the NBA chamionship.

popularwar said:
No one cares about the Panthers? A few friends of mine would kill you for that comment.

I miss hockey. :(
I miss it also. The NHL is my second favorite sport and I also love the Florida Panthers(even if I can't say any of the player's names :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom