Teams Reaching Out To Dolphins About Devante Parker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Teams Reaching Out To Dolphins About Devante Parker

I still don’t like this. Would rather get a player back. Something that can help us down the stretch.

Assuming Tannehill is coming back.

I have a good feeling it will be a 4th if we trade him...he's still young. Hes got the same type of speed/height/catch radius of A.J Green and I guarantee there will be a team that falls in love with him regardless of his sluggish first few years

Lets help some team just thinks its the QB play and doesn’t watch the tape of how much different he attacks the ball than and AJ..

The Dolphins have spoken to multiple teams about a trade involving receiver DeVante Parker but are not actively shopping him and would be fine keeping him, team sources told The Miami Herald.

The Dolphins have told teams that it would take a third-round pick to trade him, NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reported Saturday.

Jimmy Gould, Parker’s agent, said by phone Saturday that he has not spoken to the Dolphins about a trade.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article220377425.html

A 4th and I'm in

Use whatever pick we can get for Parker to trade for CB help from the Broncos. They have guys on the block. Their OL stinks but they have secondary help, Harris I think is covered by a few teams. Hope we are one of those teams.

Back
Top Bottom