Teams Reaching Out To Dolphins About Devante Parker | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Teams Reaching Out To Dolphins About Devante Parker

Yep we'll get a 6th or 7th at best.

There is no pressure to trade him, hence the 3rd round asking price.
Teams don’t trade just for the sake of trade. Therefore, the “at best” embark is silly.

He has played his last snap with the Dolphins. That poor effort on that jump ball 9 route did him in with Gase.

If the Dolphins get a 3rd for Parker, I think most everyone here would be ecstatic. If the Raiders are asking for a 1st for Cooper -- who obviously is a much better player and more accomplished -- a 3rd rounder might be possible from teams looking for a less expensive option. And -- despite lack of production and injury history -- Parker might still be perceived to have upside given his size, speed and age. Nothing less than a 4th should be accepted IMO.

Trade Parker and RT for a 1st and 3rd in 2020.
Move on with Oz, Falk, and Fales.
I think we would win some ballgames with out them.

Ok he's gone
Never going to get a third for him, how can people even think about getting a third?

I'm always afraid that these players will always ball out when they are going to change teams, is it just me?

Ok he's gone
Never going to get a third for him, how can people even think about getting a third?

I'm always afraid that these players will always ball out when they are going to change teams, is it just me?
That's only if they go to NE

Why he inactive today I wonder? Said he was healthy

They would like to trade him before the trade deadline (Tuesday, October 30th) and don't want him to get injured playing right now.

If the deadline passes and he is still on the team, expect him back starting then.

That's my guess.

Parker is garbage. He needs to be featured and have a good game for us to trade him. He’s faking injuries to sit out. **** him

Trade Parker and RT for a 1st and 3rd in 2020.
Move on with Oz, Falk, and Fales.
I think we would win some ballgames with out them.

Maybe we can just trade the bad fans that don’t know anything about football?

so if he gets traded we will finally see how Ford works in the pros

Back
Top Bottom