tear up your mock drafts!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tear up your mock drafts!!

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
vince is the man and on the rise! he won me over tonight god is he good leinart is good also but he has talent all around him. vince played the best game by a qb i have ever seen! he just jumped in the top 3. I would give up anything or any amount of picks to get that beast!

We are gonna trade our first pick and Reggie Howard to the Texans for the Vince Young sweepstakes. :lol:

kastofsna120 said:
if he was actually a QB he'd be REALLY good

not every running qb is going to suck like vick, young is a good qb, his arm is no leinart but overall vince is more dangerous.

kastofsna120 said:
How can you say that? He was 31-40 to go with his 199 rushing yards ya know. Did you watch the game at all? Like Vick(who is way overated) but can actually do what his position calls for....Pass accurately!!

kastofsna120 said:

lol... why are you such a hater?... he just tore up the two-time defending champs' and their heralded defense... what more does a player need to do? become white and traditional? Vince Young is going to be a franchise quarterback at the next level...

How can you doubt him after what he's done tonight?

He put the WHOLE texas team on his shoulders and led them to victory over an excellent USC Trjoans team

Vince is Da Man!!!

kastofsna120 said:

not to be mean but i am sick of that stupid pic of leinart you have up, he is drunk and looks like a complete fool i really hate that pic

PressCoverage said:
he just tore up the two-time defending champs' and their heralded defense....

:sidelol: "Heralded" by who??? They were ranked 39th overall in the country! Everyone knows USC's defense is very average.

I feel sorry for people like kastofsna120, who are so biased they can't even enjoy one of the greatesst college football performances of all time.

If you want to argue how well Young will perform as a QB at the next level is one thing, but to say that he isn't even a qb is idiotic.

i dont think young's performance is at all indicative of nfl success. if anyone's stock moved, it was leinart moving down

WestVirginiaFan said:
How can you doubt him after what he's done tonight?

He put the WHOLE texas team on his shoulders and led them to victory over an excellent USC Trjoans team

Vince is Da Man!!!

Gotta give their defense some credit. Had some key stops.

New Mock:

1. Vince Young
2. Reggie Bush
3. Matt Leinart
4. D'Brickashaw

Maynard said:
if anyone's stock moved, it was leinart moving down
how? he played great in the 2nd half against a great defense when reggie bush was ineffective

Back
Top Bottom