tear up your mock drafts!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tear up your mock drafts!!

SpeedRush99 said:
I've never said he wasn't a QB or even a great college Qb, thanks. You make no sense. :shakeno:

Marino2Clayton said:
I feel sorry for people like kastofsna120, who are so biased they can't even enjoy one of the greatest college football performances of all time.

Einstein.

Marino2Clayton said:
Einstein.

Who's the Einstein? I never said anything like that! WTF are you talking about?

Marino2Clayton said:
I feel sorry for people like kastofsna120, who are so biased they can't even enjoy one of the greatesst college football performances of all time.

If you want to argue how well Young will perform as a QB at the next level is one thing, but to say that he isn't even a qb is idiotic.

The original post you wanna compare me too. The bold part is the only thing I have questioned VY. Never said he wasn't a QB. READ.

I was stating that from the start you were biased against Vince Young to a point where you couldn't even enjoy tonight's performance.

Marino2Clayton said:
I was stating that from the start you were biased against Vince Young to a point where you couldn't even enjoy tonight's performance.

Says who? I thought the game was amazing! Where are you getting this stuff? I enjoyed it for what it was, a great college football game. VY is a great college QB. My only concern is how his game translates to the NFL, nothing more.

SpeedRush99 said:
Says who? I thought the game was amazing! Where are you getting this stuff?

I wasn't talking about the game, I was talking about Young's performance.

Instead of giving Young credit all you can do is bring up Young's attitude after loosing the Heisman (which Im sure he regrets), criticise USC's defense, or give Texas defense credit for the win.

If you anything else to say, please send it to pm, I don't feel like getting banned.

Marino2Clayton said:
I feel sorry for people like kastofsna120, who are so biased they can't even enjoy one of the greatest college football performances of all time.

dominizzo said:
you know VYOung is like vick but with the accuracy and a better Runner IMO

im not high on either guy being great in the NFL, though leinart has a better chance as a QB.

young is an amzing talent, but i dont think he will be polished enough to be a good qb and at 6'5" and skinny, its tough for him to be a ball carrier

Speed, I was out of line sorry, one too many frosties during the game. sorry, I was outta line.

So much more goes into being a QB in the NFL. Ive seen guys in college make plays that are just plain sick...and they make great college QBs..but in the pro's...unhhh unhhh.

I think Leinart will be a very good NFL QB. Vic Young may...but I dont think hes comin out this year anyways.

I wouldnt want to see Miami trade up to get either one frankly...just because of the cost.

Im not sold on Young as being a great NFL QB. But...hey...Im not an NFL scout...so we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom