tear up your mock drafts!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tear up your mock drafts!!

This will change things quite a bit if he does indeed declare. Although I still see the Texans taking Bush.

kastofsna120 said:
how? he played great in the 2nd half against a great defense when reggie bush was ineffective

Yeah, but Young had a better game, period. He moves past Leinart with this game alone.

Marino2Clayton said:
I feel sorry for people like kastofsna120, who are so biased they can't even enjoy one of the greatesst college football performances of all time.

If you want to argue how well Young will perform as a QB at the next level is one thing, but to say that he isn't even a qb is idiotic.

We can add to SpeedRush99 this category too.

CalDolFan10x14 said:
Yeah, but Young had a better game, period. He moves past Leinart with this game alone.
okay. leinart is still the better QB. better college QB, better pro QB

SpeedRush99 said:
This will change things quite a bit if he does indeed declare. Although I still see the Texans taking Bush.

Bush will never live down his fumble....like Chris Webber's time out with
MICHIGAN. :lol:

Marino2Clayton said:
We can add to SpeedRush99 this category too.

I've never said he wasn't a QB or even a great college Qb, thanks. You make no sense. :shakeno:

Roman529 said:
Bush will never live down his fumble....like Chris Webber's time out with
MICHIGAN. :lol:

Possibly, but I still don't think the Texans take a QB is what I was saying.

i would think Young, with this performance, might be a logical home state pick for the Texans... both for ability, and tickets... and they'd trade off Carr...

kastofsna120 said:
if he was actually a QB he'd be REALLY good

Are you serious?? Did you watch the game?? I've been watching college football for longer than I care to remember and i dont recall an individual performance like the one I saw Vince gave tonight. I bet that after tonights performance he will be in the top 3 players taken in the upcoming draft.

PressCoverage said:
i would think Young, with this performance, might be a logical home state pick for the Texans... both for ability, and tickets... and they'd trade off Carr...

Good point.

kastofsna120 said:
how? he played great in the 2nd half against a great defense when reggie bush was ineffective

well i dont think it will really move down, but i would be shaky about drafting him that high.

he had nice stats, but i personally didnt see anything abou the kid that wowed me. he is very accurate though. i wasnt watching him within the game, i was just watching the way he threw the ball. he squeezed in a couple of good throws with moderte velocity, but they were only of the 15 yard variety. oh yeah, he has good feet and moved a bit quicker than i thought he would

PressCoverage said:

i'm sure that will go through their mind. what better way to create a splash than drafting a hometown kid to save the franchise?

Phishstix said:
i'm sure that will go through their mind. what better way to create a splash than drafting a hometown kid to save the franchise?

Especially for a new coach coming in and wanting to give the fans something to be excited about.

Back
Top Bottom