Ted Ginn Jr. | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Ginn Jr.

Wow, talk about calling the kettle black. Ginn is apparently injury prone, right?

Injury prone???

he tore ligaments in his thumb and returned sooner than thought and only missed 2 games!

The man has had only 1 other injury and recoverd fine....he tore his ACL, hes not made of steel!

Injury prone players are someone like Dan Morgan....every time they play they get hurt, or someone who has been struggling with injurys since high school, Brohm has had no injurys in high school so how does that make him so injury prone?
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=1061664552#post1061664552

Check post #20

*cricket* *cricket*

are you done Stiches?

no one is laughing

*cricket* *cricket*

are you done Stiches?

no one is laughing

I'm not trying to get anyone to laugh. I'm just showing how *gasp* even you can be wrong. And how it is wrong for you to call Ginn injury prone.

I'm not trying to get anyone to laugh. I'm just showing how *gasp* even you can be wrong. And how it is wrong for you to call Ginn injury prone.

ok how about this...

Ted Ginn Jr. is going to have some durability concerns at the next level in the NFL, b/c he is very little and he isnt so strong either

better?

ok how about this...

Ted Ginn Jr. is going to have some durability concerns at the next level in the NFL, b/c he is very little and he isnt so strong either

better?

Better yes, but if Ginn is likely to have durability concerns, Brohm certainly will too.

Torry Holt and Marvin Harrison sure did not cut it size wise. Thin 6-0 receivers, terrible receivers huh? Always hurt...

ok how about this...

better?

show any correlation between size and injuries. thats a myth. marvin harrison injury prone?

ok how about this...

better?

How long has Marvin Harrison played in the NFL? What about Keenan McCardell? You cannot judge a person durability on just their size or lack thereof. Marvin Harrison has only missed 6 games in his career and two of those was because the team was resting him for the playoffs.

yeah your right, its not like I was there at mobile Alabama for the senior bowl or at the scouting combine

oh wait yes I was there, I think I may know a little more than you

Boomer your wrong, you have no clue what your talking about, just get over it.
Get a clue and a life.

Holy crap this is entertaining. Either way I hope we trade down and draft Ginn.

Vincent Jackson wasn't even a starter. McCardell and Parker started and both are about the same size as Ginn, Jr.

Cam may have been a product of a certain system but that doesn't mean he doesn't have his own take on it. Stallworth doesn't fit the examples you presented yet Cam tried to sign him. You shouldn't get caught up in what other coaches like and assume that is also what Cam likes.

Jackson and Floyd led San Diegos WR in TD catches w/ 6 and 3 respectively. McCardell and Parker had a total of ZERO. Parker had about 100 more yards than Jackson and Jackson had more everything than McCardell (who is now cut). Look at who was productive in that offense and tell me what kind of receiver it favored. And Stallworth was gone after because his deep speed is special and that is something the Phins desperatly need. My point stands.

Jackson and Floyd led San Diegos WR in TD catches w/ 6 and 3 respectively. McCardell and Parker had a total of ZERO. Parker had about 100 more yards than Jackson and Jackson had more everything than McCardell (who is now cut).

do you think that maybe mccardell got cut b/c he's 37 years old? oh, and the year before, he had 70 catches and 9 tds, so it does look like cc made him a part of the offense.

What happened to the kid who went to the Senior Bowl and the Combine. He was funny.

Back
Top Bottom