Teddy Bridgewater Discussion (resignining With The Saints) | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Teddy Bridgewater Discussion (resignining With The Saints)

Oh I think he is quite a bit better than Tannehill . . . And I am talking about top of his game 2016 Tannehill (I will assume you aren’t talking about the Tannehill corpse we saw late in the 2018 season).

Tannehill certainly had more athletic ability, but Teddy manages the pocket and improvises at a much better level than Ryan and is a good athlete in his own right.

That said, the guy had a gruesome leg injury and if Miami is going to give him starter money, it suggests they feel he can be their future and Personally I rather put more focus on drafting from a high end crop next year . . . .but I do understand there are no guarantees with that either.

Its not an easy choice for the guys who have their jobs on the line, but if Ross gave me the green light to have a potentially bad season to develop youth, I would take it, assuming the job security.

But I’d root like hell for Teddy if he is signed.

I mean am I looking at something completely different than you guys? He thrown for 29 Tds and 23 ints in his career. He was in a lot better situation than anything our QBs have seen as well but he's "quite a bit better". Where is he better? Cause he could hand it off to a hall fame running back and then if he didnt score he could rely on a top ten defense? This is before a gruesome injury. I'm sure hes not coming back better after essentially taking three years off. I seriously am not a thill supporter anymore. I want him off this team. Bridgewater is in the same boat. They are cooked.

He produces wins, which is what I care about. Clutch too.

But I will say this. The QB position is more dependent on the situation they're in than all the others combined. He'd be coming to a bad situation ... so there's that. It's an uphill battle for whichever QB is taking snaps under center for the fins.
which is why wins are not the best way to judge a QB. Teddy is arguably better- yes, but how much? It sure didn't look like much in his latest outing

I mean am I looking at something completely different than you guys? He thrown for 29 Tds and 23 ints in his career. He was in a lot better situation than anything our QBs have seen as well but he's "quite a bit better". Where is he better? Cause he could hand it off to a hall fame running back and then if he didnt score he could rely on a top ten defense? This is before a gruesome injury. I'm sure hes not coming back better after essentially taking three years off. I seriously am not a thill supporter anymore. I want him off this team. Bridgewater is in the same boat. They are cooked.

The Vikings offense was anything but super powered (minus AP ... who averaged 4.5 YPC) in 2015. A limited Wallace, rookie Diggs, Jarius Wright (who?) and Kyle Rudolph were his main receiving options. Their line was just ok.

The D was solid but still crazy young minus Greenway and Newman.

It wasn't all that great of a situation but they were all growing together.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/min/2015_roster.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/min/2015.htm

I was beating the Teddy drum last season to bring him in to compete with Tannehill but I think that ship has sailed. Let NO spend on this guy and let’s just take our lumps and see what we land next draft

I was beating the Teddy drum last season to bring him in to compete with Tannehill but I think that ship has sailed. Let NO spend on this guy and let’s just take our lumps and see what we land next draft
it time give some one else chance.
who care about thill17. he can not help us. find someone who can.

I said it's our best bet, who the **** roots for an injury?

No one is hoping for an injury, but it would absolutely put the Dolphins in the best position. I want the Dolphins to win every game, every time they play. It doesn't make me naive to what would be an ideal position to be in. Get off your high-horse, or go draft another 5 paragraph summary on Tannehill.

We should be eyeing QBs in 2020, not chasing down Teddy Bridgewater or Blake Bortles, unless the idea is that they can get us to a top 3 pick.
You might try to mask it under "it would be our best bet...." but it is rooting for an injury.

You might try to mask it under "it would be our best bet...." but it is rooting for an injury.

you're right - i'll be staring at the tv during dolphins game yelling for our starting qb to get injured

give me a break

Back
Top Bottom