Teddy Bridgewater Discussion (resignining With The Saints) | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Teddy Bridgewater Discussion (resignining With The Saints)

All I can say is I found this game (with future hall of famer elite superstar Russell Wilson) thoroughly entertaining lmao:

And Tannehill outplayed Bridge head to head in 2014, just like he did with the overrated RW both times:

I believe this is the game before ryan got his extension if I recall. Was well deserved then.

Feet and speed in his drop were better then than in 18.

it time give some one else chance.
who care about thill17. he can not help us. find someone who can.

Won’t be mad if they sign Teddy but I don’t think he’s gonna be that much better than sorry T-hill. I’d rather wait to get a difference maker. Should have tried Teddy last year. At this point start over

With 147 more attempts with an additional year of experience? Umm...no, I don't feel that is significantly better.

The passing attempts aren't really relevant. If it inflates the TD number than it also deflates the INT number. Either way youre talking better than a 2:1 ratio vs an almost 1:1 ratio. Twice as good in that regard with 25% more yards. If you don't think that's significantly better I don't know what you would.

TB has been a bench warmer for a couple of years and should be paid as one until he proves otherwise. no way you pay him more than 5-6 million, if he has a problem good luck with the bench in NO
like i predicted way back in the thread, he leaked the info to tout himself. very bad sign, so i recommend a BIG PASS.

TB has been a bench warmer for a couple of years and should be paid as one until he proves otherwise. no way you pay him more than 5-6 million, if he has a problem good luck with the bench in NO
like i predicted way back in the thread, he leaked the info to tout himself. very bad sign, pass on the twat.

twat? Seriously?

I'm telling you guys, Bridgewater is Fiedler and Fiedler is Bridgewater. Line up their stats when they played on good teams with good running games and defenses. I know nobody wants to hear this but they are almost DEAD ON. Fiedler had more NFL experience I guess but in one of those years he was a first year starter.

How much you willing to pay for 1019 Jay Fiedler?

Come on man. Jay Fiedler got up looking out his ear hole more than anything else.

Keebler elf was no bueno. One of the worst extensions this teams ever made. I wanted to rip that stache off Wannstedts dome when I saw that news.

5mil/yr of that space the Saints created yesterday just went to DT Malcolm Brown. With Jared Cook in the building..and Ziggy coming if he makes it out of Buffalo.

5mil/yr of that space the Saints created yesterday just went to DT Malcolm Brown. With Jared Cook in the building..and Ziggy coming if he makes it out of Buffalo.
My guess is all the money cleared by Brees in addition to the money set aside for Bridgewater is going to be spent on others.

I guess it depends on what you think of Bridgewater and the fins chances of putting a decent enough team around him ... which goes for any other QB they bring in as well.

Definitely not opposed to letting a QB already on the roster suck it up next season ... but I think they'll bring in at least a FA ... and Teddy would be on the top of my list.

It’s always possible that someone could be a real late bloomer like Rich Gannon, but the smart money says that if Bridgewater is going to win he either needs to step into a high octane offense like the Rams or the Saints, or he has to be supported by an elite defense like what the Seahawks were at one point. The Dolphins dont fit the bill and likely won’t for the foreseeable future. And again, he’s much more likely to take you out of being really bad into just ordinarily bad.

Put the infrastructure in place this year by drafting linemen. We already have guys who can play at other positions. Take our lumps and make sure we get our QB next year. We’ve stunk for a long time already. What’s another year.

My guess is all the money cleared by Brees in addition to the money set aside for Bridgewater is going to be spent on others.

They don't seem to like to wait around. The Mark Ingram thing was like

"We'll offer you 4.5."
"We can get 7-8 from the Ravens."
"Okay we're signing Latavius Murray."
"We only got 5 from the Ravens."

They don't seem to like to wait around. The Mark Ingram thing was like

"We'll offer you 4.5."
"We can get 7-8 from the Ravens."
"Okay we're signing Latavius Murray."
"We only got 5 from the Ravens."

Was it really? You were there?

It’s always possible that someone could be a real late bloomer like Rich Gannon, but the smart money says that if Bridgewater is going to win he either needs to step into a high octane offense like the Rams or the Saints, or he has to be supported by an elite defense like what the Seahawks were at one point. The Dolphins dont fit the bill and likely won’t for the foreseeable future. And again, he’s much more likely to take you out of being really bad into just ordinarily bad.

Put the infrastructure in place this year by drafting linemen. We already have guys who can play at other positions. Take our lumps and make sure we get our QB next year. We’ve stunk for a long time already. What’s another year.

What’s late bloomer about bridgewater? He missed like 2 years or more I guess due to his leg. Backup qb for the other. First year starter.

I don’t see how late bloomer applies here at all.

I’m not on board with TB unless he is cheap “for a QB anyways”. His knee injury was far worse than Tannehill’s. The game that he did play in NO, he looked like **** and that is with all of the same players that Brees makes look good. I would rather take my chance on a rookie.

Back
Top Bottom