Teddy Bridgewater Discussion (resignining With The Saints) | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Teddy Bridgewater Discussion (resignining With The Saints)

So he gets a one year deal 7m. Not exactly alot of security there either

I actually kinda like our new approach. Define a value for a player and stick to it. We will find out if that’s a successful approach or not but at the moment I like it.
Let's hope so. The thing with pur position is every other QB job is filled. So unless you are not serious about proving yourself to be the guy, then I don't know why you would ride the bench. A decent year gets you a great signing bonus

This franchise is lower than low. It’s absolutely in the pits.

If they don’t trade up for Murray or Haskins, there’s absolutely no reason to watch a game next season. None.

Teddy Bridgewater QB, New Orleans Saints

Saints re-signed QB Teddy Bridgewater to a one-year, $7.25 million contract.
The deal is fully guaranteed. Bridgewater announced the news himself on Twitter. In spurning a likely opportunity to start in Miami, Bridgewater has opted for another year of holding Drew Brees' clipboard, with an eye toward succeeding him as starter. Bridgewater said as much himself. Although still more of a projection than anything else as a potential long-term starter, Bridgewater is unquestionably one of the league's top backups, if not the best. It's an excellent hold for the Super Bowl-or-bust Saints.

glad to see he signed with the saints. he would yield too many wins next year. Best of luck to him.

Teddy Bridgewater QB, New Orleans Saints

Saints re-signed QB Teddy Bridgewater to a one-year, $7.25 million contract.
The deal is fully guaranteed. Bridgewater announced the news himself on Twitter. In spurning a likely opportunity to start in Miami, Bridgewater has opted for another year of holding Drew Brees' clipboard, with an eye toward succeeding him as starter. Bridgewater said as much himself. Although still more of a projection than anything else as a potential long-term starter, Bridgewater is unquestionably one of the league's top backups, if not the best. It's an excellent hold for the Super Bowl-or-bust Saints.

How the hell did they come up with that tidbit? Based on what?

Alright let's go out and get Rosen! Though I think we'll end up w Bortles yikes!

I cannot believe that fans even think Bridgewater is any good. He has never been good. Hes always hurt. You might as well sign Bortles. Then they will be 3-13 for sure.

Back
Top Bottom