Teddy Bridgewater Discussion (resignining With The Saints) | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Teddy Bridgewater Discussion (resignining With The Saints)

I think that TB is more of a risk than Tammehill in regards to injuries. I’m not sure if TB could have survived behind our line.

Bridgewater will never be Drew Brees or even close to that level. In 2006 when Brees signed with the Saints he was the starter from day one. Bridgewater is a backup on a one year deal. Brees had the balls to take a chance to prove that he could be a starter and help turn a bad team around. Bridgewater did not. So Teddy is either being a punk or he is just delusional thinking this is even similar to what happened in 2006. Other than the teams being the same,the situation is not even close to being the same.

TB know dolphins are still going draft qb.TB should of taking job. if he is that good keep first rd pick on bench. breese kept Rivers on bench.

Appears tbe only question now is not if but when will they pull that draft trigger.

My reaction on getting potentially Bridgewater? Meh! I'm being honest. When you've seen, witnessed and had average for so long then mediocrity doesn't even resonate with me these days.

Sleep tight Teddy. You got a pair, asking for the moon. Hope you get what you want, because you ain't getting it in Miami!!! Times have certainly changed, because you definitely had a chance to RIP Miami off, IF Mike Tannenbaum was still here. He would have rubbed your jewels loving you all up as if you were the greatest thing on earth. But not with this regime. Good luck Ted!!! Have a nice life in New Orleans!!!

Back
Top Bottom