Teddy Bridgewater Discussion (resignining With The Saints) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Teddy Bridgewater Discussion (resignining With The Saints)

Starting to feel like Miami doesn’t have a plan. Not enough money to entice him as a starter and a poor fit for the I need to get the highest draft pick possible in 2020 side of things.

Bizarre

Starting to feel like Miami doesn’t have a plan. Not enough money to entice him as a starter and a poor fit for the I need to get the highest draft pick possible in 2020 side of things.

Bizarre
Along those lines, I don’t think Tyrod Taylor is bad enough if you are looking to secure #1 2020.

Anyone who thinks the Saints aren't going to draft a QB to replace Brees is sorely mistaken. Bridgewater won't have a starting job in NO, any more than in MIA. Only shot he has is if Brees gets hurt. If he had the opportunity to start in MIA, he should have taken it. Played his butt off and hopefully find a better place after/if MIA sucks enough to get a top QB prospect in 2020.

Maybe he thinks our OL would get him killed

Along those lines, I don’t think Tyrod Taylor is bad enough if you are looking to secure #1 2020.

I think he’s fully capable of top 6 bad. Maybe even top 3

Depends on what we surround him with. Both sides of the ball. Which right now appears to be little to nothing lol

Hoping nothing comes of this. Not all that excited about watching Taylor. I would rather give one of our young guys a chance. At least with them we don’t know what we have.

he probably thought there was more of a future as a second string with NO than having Stills and Devante as his WRs.
having stills and devante as your WRs spells out certain failure.

Rumours going around that Miami are still trying to sign him. Seen this mentioned a few times today on Twitter. Let's see what happens.

A league source says that QB Teddy Bridgewater is visiting the Dolphins at their training facility this afternoon. Reports of him signing with the Saints yesterday were premature

Bizarre
Can't believe they are hating on our man Jake rudock

With this oline we got, they want to bring in someone with mobility and that doesn't have a history of bad leg injuries. Teddy makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom