Teddy Bridgewater Discussion (resignining With The Saints) | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Teddy Bridgewater Discussion (resignining With The Saints)

Eh? Kaepernick sucks and always has sucked. As for Fales he was a fave of the previous regime I don’t see him in a Dolphin uni in 2019.

of course Kaepernick sucks big time. my point being that Fales, the bottom of the barrel being preferable.
Hopefully, Tanny, Kap and Fales will be nowhere around these parts come June 1

If Zeus has mercy on Miami, Lock will be sitting there at 13

Like most of these bandwagon losers around here, he probably grew up hating/rooting against the Dolphins.

Likely a Cowboys or Steelers fan.

Zero self awareness that he has a lot of South Florida fans that have wanted him here even prior to this year. So as he spurns Miami, he compares it to one of the worst moments in Dolphin history, only Brees didn't spurn Miami. Teddy is a peabrain.

Taylor and Bridgewater could've just saved this franchise a few more years of hell.

Starting to get the feels that we are targeting Haskins and/or Lock.

I could see them offering a king's ransom for Murray, especially if he were to fall to #2, as unlikely as that is. Everything else is playing out well, I hope they don't capitulate on Haskins or Lock.

Draft a high ceiling mid-round QB that probably isn't ready to start, and start him. With this OL and rookie QB thrown to the fire, we'd definitely be right there for the first or second pick in 2020 draft. I pray Grier goes defense the first few rounds. I'll take a guard or tackle, but that is it til round 3-4.

Back
Top Bottom