Tell me about your run D. Are you ready for Ahman Green? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tell me about your run D. Are you ready for Ahman Green?

It's all in good fun. If big Gil gets "pushed around," as you say, I'll be here to eat my crow raw. It just isn't going to happen.:cool:

Originally posted by BillscrushFins
Now who does not know what they are talking about. Adams and Parrela are getting run all over in the Raiders D. They have been giving up 135 yards a game the last 3 weeks. If that is premier DT play I'll take Gilbert Brown.

Sam Adams has been injured the last few weeks. His time has been cut. He didn't even play last week. Also, they faced Marshall Faulk, Ladanian Tomlinson, and Priest Holmes those 3 weeks. Not exactly chopped liver.

YOu say the Bills suck but now you are bragging about a guy that could not even make our team in Jamie Nails?

I guess it's lame for Rams fans to brag about a guy who couldn't even make the Packers' roster.....Kurt Warner. Very sound logic.

Come on guy, "the grown ups are trying to talk football here."

YOu say the Bills suck but now you are bragging about a guy that could not even make our team in Jamie Nails?

this guy is a complete loser.:monkey:

Originally posted by Pistol GB
It's all in good fun. If big Gil gets "pushed around," as you say, I'll be here to eat my crow raw. It just isn't going to happen.:cool:

you dont have to move big gil, just cut him off the hole and watch ricky run right past. thas all. its a thing called technique. now if he seems to be getting a big jump, then you change the cadence and watch him jump offsides. once that happens, he becomes stifled somewhat. u see, there is more than one way to skin a rat.

Originally posted by WisconsinFan
lmao :lol: Look guys peter king is posting here! :lol:

you sir are a homer and I will tell you right out you have no clue wtf your talking about. :lol:

Hmmmm he is playing mediocre cause you said and decided so? :lol: :lol: :lol: Rightttttttttttttt , We gotcha :goof:

how about this you take to the smack area? Really.,we grown ups are trying to talk football here. :yell:

Medicine anyone?

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Medicine anyone?

umm the big difference is that I am staying on topic ,you came in this thread just to trash a bills fan but nice try.

umm the big difference is that I am staying on topic ,you came in this thread just to trash a bills fan but nice try.

Maybe you should reread the thread and notice how I was on topic till a Bills fan stuck his nose where it didn't belong.

A smack is a smack no matter what your justification. Practice what you preach in other words.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Maybe you should reread the thread and notice how I was on topic till a Bills fan stuck his nose where it didn't belong.

A smack is a smack no matter what your justification. Practice what you preach in other words.

you're doing it again :sleep: let it go man ,let it go :lol:

Originally posted by BMarion31
It was not a guess. From watching a few Packers games, I've decided that he is playing at a mediocre level. To the average fan, he may look awesome playing next to that guy, whats his name, Cletidus Hunt, or whatever, but his play, when watched by someone who knows, is nothing more than mediocre

Ummm you mean so Mediocre that he was a big reason why Ricky Williams was held to 14 carries and 47 yards rushing tonight ? For a 3.5 avg? :lol: :lol:

2002 05:59 AM

BMarion31 []

Best FS in the game...
Member: #501
Send BMarion31 a PM
Please, Gilbert Brown is merely a shadow of his former self. The guy used to be a stud, but now has gone into mediocre. We get Mark Dixon back this week, so that should immensely help our running game......

BBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Yup, didn't see a Gilbert Brown the whole game...........

I predicted a 27-10 Packer win and that phins fan should get some sleep......

Originally posted by finfan54
you dont have to move big gil, just cut him off the hole and watch ricky run right past. thas all. its a thing called technique. now if he seems to be getting a big jump, then you change the cadence and watch him jump offsides. once that happens, he becomes stifled somewhat. u see, there is more than one way to skin a rat.
uh huh ;)

oh paging BMarion31:D

Back
Top Bottom