Terrell Buckley Contacts Saban About Returning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrell Buckley Contacts Saban About Returning

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Buckley told O.J. McDuffie on 790 The Ticket that he has contacted Nick Saban this morning about his chances of returning the Dolphins. Buckley noted that his children are here (in Miami), he lives here, and that he's a Dolphin at heart no matter where he goes.

http://www.finheaven.com/news/2113/

miami_mi

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:) Dolphin at heart, but has a PHAT superbowl ring with New England. Seriously let Daniels or Howard start this year, and take Buckley and stick him in the slot.

Noodle Arm

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Well I don't think he's a possibility as our 2nd CB, but as a nickel or dime CB...sure why not?

LostInPatsLand

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is good news. He'd probably come cheap, and add depth to the position. He's been here before and was very good with NE a few years ago, and I assume that Saban's system isn't very different.

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
we need another CB for depth I don't know why people think we are fine with Poole gone we only really have four corners (Madison, Howard, Daniels, Edwards)

FIREMEDIC822

New Era
Reaction score
nick19991 said:
we need another CB for depth I don't know why people think we are fine with Poole gone we only really have four corners (Madison, Howard, Daniels, Edwards)

Dont forget about shirdonya and alphonso. They have great upsides and could surprise a few people. If Healthy that is.

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
FIREMEDIC822 said:
Dont forget about shirdonya and alphonso. They have great upsides and could surprise a few people. If Healthy that is.

yeah but shirdonya is out this season with that injury. you can add alphonso and make it five corners, we still could use another one for competion or for the PS

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The Poole injury may make it posible to facilitate his return.

King Nate

His Majesty
Reaction score
I like that he said that. I'd feel fine bringing in Buckley for the veteran minimum for the year. He'd be a great mentor to the young DB's too.

Motion

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'd love to have him back and then have him retire as a Dolphin.

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who was the player who flipped us off with New England when they won the SB? Was it Buckley?

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I really hope that we will sign T-Buck and let him help us during our pay back time. If we do sign him then him, along with Edwards and Howard will compete for the starting CB along side of Madison.

Top Bottom