Terrell Buckley Contacts Saban About Returning | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrell Buckley Contacts Saban About Returning

I am all for bringing T-Buck back, because he would give us good depth and veteran leadership. He would definitley be a good one year fill in.

T-Buck and T-Jones in the secondary. :wink:

byroan said:
Who was the player who flipped us off with New England when they won the SB? Was it Buckley?

he was one and izzo, and damon, and there was at least one more too....

I think a lot of it depends on whether Saban plans on being a contender or considers this a rebuilding year. If he plans on making a run than t-buck would be a ood pick-up for the vet min......but if he's rebuilding then Saban would probably be better of bringing in someone his staff can groom on their own and be ready to start in a year or so.

byroan said:
I'll pass on Buckley.

Is this any different than someone holding a grudge agains Ricky for handling his business like he did? I don't disagree with you, Byroan. But so many have been given grief for holding a grudge. Maybe it was all in good fun. Maybe it was serious. Seems pretty classless, IMO.

I would like to have Buckley back he is one player i have always liked.

But, when buckley says he is always a dolphin at heart, do you think he means it. or do you think he means he phone hasn't been ringing and miami just lost a CB so maybe they will want me.

fav T buck moment "after marino engineered one of his many amazing combacks late in seattle by throwing a bomb to gadsen to put miami on top, T-buck picks off seattle on their next pocession to seal it" come on home we miss u.

:jetssuck:

being realistic we all know he's not going to be the best guy for the 2nd cornerback roll, but what he can do for miami is mentor, if he teaches these young guys just a thing, then its better then making them learn it on their own and watchin the frustration hit madison, who is goin to be on an island he;s never been on, he always had that stud partner, now hes the man, and he has a lot more responsibility, i hope he respondes well

Z40aPhinatic said:
being realistic we all know he's not going to be the best guy for the 2nd cornerback roll, but what he can do for miami is mentor, if he teaches these young guys just a thing, then its better then making them learn it on their own and watchin the frustration hit madison, who is goin to be on an island he;s never been on, he always had that stud partner, now hes the man, and he has a lot more responsibility, i hope he respondes well

This isn't take your daughter to work day. Players get paid to play. Not teach or show tricks of the trade. Talk to any player once and they let you know the one thing they hate doing is helping younger guys out. It's the biggest myth out there in sports.

These guys are all competitive and don't want to show young guys the ropes only to have the young guy take their playing time.

Bigbucks24 said:
Is this any different than someone holding a grudge agains Ricky for handling his business like he did? I don't disagree with you, Byroan. But so many have been given grief for holding a grudge. Maybe it was all in good fun. Maybe it was serious. Seems pretty classless, IMO.

I'm against Ricky coming back too. :lol:

Just Win Baby said:
Who gives a damn? It was in the spirit of the moment, and I seriously doubt he meant it.

I care. He obviously didn't care about the Dolphins at the time so everything he's saying about Miami being his team is BS. How would you know he didn't mean it? You don't do something if you don't mean it.

Nublar7 said:
I am all for bringing T-Buck back, because he would give us good depth and veteran leadership. He would definitley be a good one year fill in.

Totally agree. I have always been a huge T-Buck fan. He simply makes plays in the secondary, and has great ball skills. The good thing about DB's like T-buck is that they can still be productive well into their 30's. Cover corners don't take much of a beating.

Nublar7 said:

"T-N-T"

enigmatics said:
That's cool after everything he still is a Dolphin at heart. I wonder why us, instead of other teams he's been with.

The article says he wants to be near his daughters in S. Florida. Probably likes the weather too! Maybe he sees an upcoming improvement that the dolphins are undertaking and wants to be part of that positive experience.

Back
Top Bottom