Terrell Davis vs Ricky Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrell Davis vs Ricky Williams

MarinoFan4Life

Ronnie Brown... He's awesome
Reaction score
I was watching NFL's greatest moments and watching Terrell Davis run... Do you guys see the similarities between them? TD could dance around people, or straight run their asses over... By the way, Terrell Davis was the last guy to run for 2000 right? Weren't we all saying RW would do it this year?

no we ALL werent...some were. i personally would prefer 1300-1400 yards in a balanced offense.

those who did predict 2000 probably expected the line to play at least as well as they did last year

Last edited by a moderator:
It could still happen!

Ricky just has to finish strong and average 246.75 yards over these last 4 games.

YOU can DO it!

:nana:

Ricky's a freaking beast! Capable of both carrying people on him (sometimes 2 at a time) and jumping incredibly high.

He's amazing. Best thing that ever happened to us.

The point is, why compare them. We have Ricky. TD was a great player, he just has nothing to do with Miami.

Originally posted by RICKHURD
The point is, why compare them. We have Ricky. TD was a great player, he just has nothing to do with Miami.

Oh well, I was wrong. :lol:

it is not a fair comparison, Ricky is a good back but terrel davis was clearly a better runner. the number don't lie. ricky has the rest of his career to be considered in the same league.

Again, as in a previous post, I tell you, you're an idiot. Go back to your own board.

why are you attacking me?

why not debate the merits of my post?

I'm not attacking you. I'm simply reitering that you are biased. I won't debate your posts because I don't think they have any merit.

Back
Top Bottom