Terrell Davis vs Ricky Williams | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrell Davis vs Ricky Williams

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

the o-line excuse is over my friend...at least for the time being. ricky has managed 3 consecutive 100 yard games, two of which came at the hands of the #1 and #4 ranked defenses in the league. not too shabby :cool:

anyone who watched this team play earlier this season realizes just how poorly the o-line play was and under the circumstances, 3.4 YPC was quite solid ;)
I believe he's a great running back, just not near as great as you say...there are other rbs, like some mentioned above, that are excelling in far worse conditions...but I agree with Sam, let this die now

Originally posted by Samphin

Honestly though, everyone seems to be using some doublespeak here. On one hand you have everyone saying peeps the stats. They when the stats are turned around on them they start going elsewhere to prve their point. There is never going to a winner in this so lets just stop it and focus on beating the Patriots and pulverizing the Bills and Jets.

:lol: :lol:

**guilty as charged**

you just broke down the art of message board bull$#1+ ...and you did so to perfection :D

EDIT: agreed CW, this thread is really starting rot of our BS stench :lol:

Jamal Lewis--teams know he's all they got, and he still gains.

Hasn't Anthony Wright thrown for like 9 TD's in his last 2 games?

Back
Top Bottom