Texans a Trap Game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans a Trap Game?

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Yes, I know they are just the Texans, but this has the makings of a trap game.

1. We were on a nice roll of wins, hopefully the bye week didn’t dampen that momentum.

2. We play the @49ers right after and I know MMD circled that game as soon as the schedule came out.

3. We are at home after a bye vs a pretty mediocre team, hopefully we can stay focused.

4. The Texan historically play us very well even when they were/are a dumpster fire.

Now none of this means we will lose, but I think this game could be a lot closer and nerve wrecking than we think.

I think you are thinking about the Dolphins of the past. If we can't get past the Texans we won't get past anyone.

You are right though... any given Sunday... but if this team is for real, it will get the win whether close or not.

Texans are 32nd vs the run and 24th vs the Pass
Their offense is 28th in points

A whole lot of things have to go sideways for us to lose to this team. Could it happen of course it's football but I trust McDaniel to get this team right for this game even if it means getting them right at halftime during the game.

I would usually think so, but this team has a different energy. But I could see how our guys could fall easily into thinking it would be a walk in the park since Houston is not a great team.

Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

Tua is 4-0 against BB

BB was historically great against rookie QBs we know how history means nothing in these match ups vs the mentally tough

Miami might score 50 points, they're going to run all over the texans. This has blowout written all over it. Miami's offense is scary and almost hitting on all cylinders. " Pray for Tua" & pray for the whole teams health. This team has some magical **** going on when tua is leading us. Stay healthy , win the division & on to the Super Bowl.

I don't think we've had enough of anything to overlook teams such as Hou. Upsets occur every week. I do think guys like Reek are looking to explode and that's not a bad team. I personally would like to see them take control of the game EARLY and play good, clean ball until zeros are on the clock. A loss here would simply be bad, very bad.

Another trap game?

Man, how many is that now?

This is like the 4th straight game considered a trap by some.

In all fairness, this one is a better example then the other werks someone claimed trap game.

Yeah, maybe other years I'd worry. But it's a different team and energy as someone already said.

I think this coach and team truly appreciate the 1 game at a time.

Besides this game is technically more important then the following toe breaker wise.

So as weird as it sounds, I'd rather Miami be more focused against the Texans then their next opponent.

Yes, I know they are just the Texans, but this has the makings of a trap game.

1. We were on a nice roll of wins, hopefully the bye week didn’t dampen that momentum.

2. We play the @49ers right after and I know MMD circled that game as soon as the schedule came out.

3. We are at home after a bye vs a pretty mediocre team, hopefully we can stay focused.

4. The Texan historically play us very well even when they were/are a dumpster fire.

Now none of this means we will lose, but I think this game could be a lot closer and nerve wrecking than we think.
Folly.

Both organizations are completely different from when Houston owned this series.

Both teams are polar opposites in their level of play in 2022.

If the Dolphins were playing the Middletown Mustangs HS JV team, McD would have them believing they were playing a very good team,

R-E-L-A-X

Back
Top Bottom