Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

The gift that keeps on giving.

BTW, Watson doesnt have 'It' and there's a serious cap on what that team can achieve with him there.

Lamar Jackson doesnt have 'It' either and the Ravens are just masturbating through another regular season, too.
If by "it" you mean good coaching, a solid OL, any semblance of a run game, and a decent defense, then yes you do have a point he sure doesn't have "it".

Peyton Manning went 0-3 his first 3 trip to the playoffs and didn't get a playoff win until age 27. I remember when people said he didn't have it either and he was labeled a choker going all the way back to him losing to Florida. Guess if you don't go to the super bowl on your rookie contract there's no hope for you.

Looks like 4 right now.

Remaining schedule:

The only guaranteed type win on their remaining schedule is against Jacksonville.
Everything is will be contested. The Bengals are playing out of their mines and losing some heart breakers.

This team can realistically win 1-4 games the reminder of their schedule.

Which would defintely put them in the top 10.

Let's hope they trade off those weapons.

Nothing lower than having us losing out on Parsons who is the one I want.

You gotta figure out this regime wouldn't value Parsons or Chase that high and would 100% trade down for more assets/
I like Parsons but i don't love him that much.

Giants remaining schedule who are currently ahead of Texans draft pick.

Remaining schedule:

The only guaranteed type win on their remaining schedule is against Jacksonville.
Everything is will be contested. The Bengals are playing out of their mines and losing some heart breakers.

This team can realistically win 1-4 games the reminder of their schedule.

Which would defintely put them in the top 10.

Let's hope they trade off those weapons.
Man, your posting skills are on point!

would be nice if the Houston pick was high enough for teams to make a big offer in an attempt to to get the 2nd or 3rd qb in the draft. If Miami could move back a few spots, plus get a few extra day 2 picks that would be nice. If the Dolphins went into the offseason with two 1st, three 2nds and two 3rds plus cap space this could be another fruitful and wild summer.

You gotta figure out this regime wouldn't value Parsons or Chase that high and would 100% trade down for more assets/
I like Parsons but i don't love him that much.
Other than liking CB’s how do we know what this regime favors?

Deshaun Watson is a very good QB. He holds the ball too long and takes too many unnecessary sacks, and that will probably shorten his career at some point, but sometimes a coaching regime just implodes, usually coinciding with those coaches jettisoning an irrecoverable amount of talent.

I'm sure the Taxans will be high up on prospective coaching list because few coaches get the opportunity to take over a team with such a young, dynamic QB.

Other than liking CB’s how do we know what this regime favors?

This is my opinion base on what Grier has said about getting extra draft assets every year.
You gotta figure a top 7 pick (Seems realistic with Houstons remaing schedule) can net you at least an additional 1st rounder plus in the 2022 draft.
So you have to ask is any talent including Parsons/Chase so special that you'd be willing to give up additional future assests?

The answer, imo, is no!

A bonus is that team thats trading with you is likely in the Top 10 and trying to get one of those QBs. It means there is a high chance the following year those draft assest will also be top 15.

Back
Top Bottom