Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

I still think this Texans pick will be outside a top 7 pick. Their remaining schedule is a little weak. I would still be happy with a top 10 but definitely a top 5 would be amazing

I still think this Texans pick will be outside a top 7 pick. Their remaining schedule is a little weak. I would still be happy with a top 10 but definitely a top 5 would be amazing

Weak? Lol...the only sure win they have on their remaining schedule is the Jags.

I think it will be somewhere between 5 and 10. Jets look like number 1 pick. they will try to trade Sam Darnold prior to the draft.

They’re weak themselves so opponents looking weak is meaningless.

If HOU can hold off and give Miami #3 overall, likely not, then Miami will have been gifted another Tunsil like trade, as they’ll without a doubt see a package similar to RG3 but for Fields.

2021 First + 2022 first + 2022 First + 2021 Third

If HOU can hold off and give Miami #3 overall, likely not, then Miami will have been gifted another Tunsil like trade, as they’ll without a doubt see a package similar to RG3 but for Fields.

2021 First + 2022 first + 2022 First + 2021 Third
I see that to but I see Fields going #2. The worst thing that happens in that scenario is Sewell and that would be amazing.

If Houston gets us #5 or higher we have to trade down for future #1’s. That Could set us up as a dynasty.

Exactly, those saying the Penn State LB over additional draft picks(At minimum an additional 1st and 2nd in 2022) i can't agree with at all.

There's still a lot of season left to play. Unfortunately a lot of teams are very bad, 8 teams have either no or 1 win. 5 teams have 2 wins. I'm not as confident as many others are that a top 10 pick is a foregone conclusion..

I see that to but I see Fields going #2. The worst thing that happens in that scenario is Sewell and that would be amazing.
With our current FO i only think you’re seeing us draft in the top 3 if someone explodes into the scene as a pass rusher. Otherwise we are trading down looking for multiple 1sts

Back
Top Bottom