Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

From someone tonight on one of the Jets forums discussing the dominance of the seahawks in perspective to the bounty they received for Jamal Adams:

It’s so irritating that they are undefeated and meanwhile the Dolphins’ trade partner is somehow 1-6.

From someone tonight on one of the Jets forums discussing the dominance of the seahawks in perspective to the bounty they received for Jamal Adams:

love it, no doubt Grier didn’t anticipate the Texans would be this season...but this starting to look like the Herschel Walker trade.

Texans end up with a solid player they had to make the highest paid tackle in football and a past his prime receiver with a $8m cap hit. While Miami got a young boundary corner, starting RG, backup OT, Top 10 pick and a high second rounder. That’s how you build a dynasty, take advantage of desperate teams.

So you're telling me that the mighty Texans lost again? Isn't that a pity.
Their schedule is easing up unfortunately so let’s hope some more losses come..

Brandin Cooks might get traded for like the 5th time in his 6 year career.

I'd be interested in Will Fuller if he could stay healthy, but that clearly isn't possible.

Their schedule is easing up unfortunately so let’s hope some more losses come..

What? How is their schedule "easing up?"

Outside of Jags where are the guranteed wins?

Name the teams you're 100% certain they will beat?

UPDATE: May NE now that they offically suck too..

Last edited:
Houston has got to be in fire-sale mode... much like the Jets and Giants...

As I said before, when the trade was made I was expecting the Texans to be in the playoffs (and possibly advance).

So a pick around 25 (or later) in the first and second round.

So when you pessimists say "they will still win X number of games," it doesn't faze me.

If we are in wc hunt I am rooting for Texans to beat browns . Who cares about draft order now. We can get in playoffs this year but browns schedule is a joke.

What? How is their schedule "easing up?"

Outside of Jags where are the guranteed wins?

Name the teams you're 100% certain they will beat?

UPDATE: May NE now that they offically suck too..

Those games may not be guaranteed wins, but they are much easier than their first 7 games. I don't think I've ever seen a more difficult first 7 games for a team. Five of the top six-seven teams in the league.

Back
Top Bottom