Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

I still think Watson will pull put a few close wins. He is just one hell of a football player. Still a top 10 pick next year could be extremely valuable is there happens to be four first round qbs, that nfl teams identify.

Agreed! But if they trade some of these key pieces then it's going to be a lot harder.

They can’t stop the run and they can’t protect their QB. They might beat Jax and Cincinnati. I don’t think they beat anybody else.

Bengals have been a lot tougher than anyone expects. They've almost beaten the Colts, Browns, Chargers, tied the Eagles, so far this season.
They aren't a push over team at all.

Personally, I have them as a "W" against the Texans.

I only have the Texans as a W against the Jags and Patriots at this point.

Bengals have been a lot tougher than anyone expects. They've almost beaten the Colts, Browns, Chargers, tied the Eagles, so far this season.
They aren't a push over team at all.
If Brian Flores was Cincinnati's coach, they'd have a winning record. Taylor is holding them back.

They can’t stop the run and they can’t protect their QB. They might beat Jax and Cincinnati. I don’t think they beat anybody else.
If Robinson and Mixon are rolling downhill the Texans should lose in close games

If Brian Flores was Cincinnati's coach, they'd have a winning record. Taylor is holding them back.

Yep! It's clear they and Burrow are playing well despite the coach.
Z.Taylor has no business being an NFL coach at this stage in his career.
The guy was Tannehills QB coach just yesterday and he's already an HC? WTH?

I just read on twitter the Texans have potential to trade some players at the deadline. If this happens it could cause a tailspin?

Why? What's he going to do for us in the next 2-3 years? He's already 31 and coming off a series of injuries.
Now if you said Fuller then i'd be willing to listen.
Would you like to see Miami win the division this year?

Texans fan board has a collective bleak outlook...

Don't believe there's much core talent and all they can look forward to is R3 and 2 R4 picks!

If you're looking for an example of a sinking ship

look no further!

Can you imagine! In all our years of ineptitude at least we didn't trade away 2 years of R1 and an R2!

Talk about a huge operational deficit!

Back
Top Bottom