Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

Also completely bungled the "Dan thing!" Remember? Beyond that I was joking... I do that. Sometimes.
I knew you were joking. Your a fun poster. Very humorous. Which we all need. But I love talking football and there's no place like Finheaven and guys like you. I enjoy my time on here.

I have to admit feeling Wrong and jumping the gun on doubting the Phins at 1-3.
We pounded 2 teams that have shown, in the last 2 weeks, to be better than what they showed against us.
The 49ers and Jets are doing better than what they did vs us.

So...yeah, we're coming together as a relatively stout, tough opponent now that X and Byron Jones are manning the corner spots.

What about Trevor Lawrence saying '**** NO' to playing for the Jets? However, I think that changes if they clean house after the year and hire better people and sit down with the guy and are like "yeah, we hear you, but we're gonna build you a good team and it can happen fast in the NFL".

I'd lose my mind. But with so many teams bad this season that record doesn't even guarantee a top 3 pick.

It guarantees top 5. Because HOU still plays 2 of the 1 win teams.

And a couple of the 1 win teams play each other.

And also don’t forget that the NFL East is so bad, that the 1-6 Giants are still in it. The division leader only has 2 wins thus far. So they still have incentive to win. As do the 2 win Cowboys and Washington.

We really need Minshew and JAX to show up on 1/8 like they did against SD this past weekend. Both JAX and HOU have a BYE week leading up to the game.

Yes! I recall and thank you for bringing that warm memory up again. You're the best!
Although in my defense comparing that situation to this one the following pattern emerges:

The Steelers caught a lot of breaks and won a few games they had no business winning.
Whereas, Houston haven't caught much breaks at all.
So far they've been more likely to lose games they're winning or trailing in as evidence by their record.

So i say that trend continues and lady fortune is not in the building.

I stand by my top 10 pick.
The Steelers always have a horseshoe up their ass. Can’t stand them.

If we are in wc hunt I am rooting for Texans to beat browns . Who cares about draft order now. We can get in playoffs this year but browns schedule is a joke.

I disagree, that would not be the best scenario for the Dolphins. You have to always root for whomever is playing the Texans.

The Bills are looking beatable, and starting their normal freefall, the Pats are looking worse each week, and the Jets, are the Jets.

Miami should be good enough to reach 1st, and keep it, if they can't, what are they going to do in the playoffs?

On the other hand if the Texans draft high enough, Miami could get a difference maker like Mikah Parsons that will make Miami's Defense special, or one of the premium receivers that will make Tua even more dangerous.

Indeed..But i gotta admit they're well coached and ALWAYS find talent at the reciever spot. Claypool is a man amongst children. Dude is jacked!
Ya that is true. Claypool is a beast.
they are very well coached .

If we can continue to establish a culture here and considering how young our coaching stafff is then we could hopefully do the same.
I hope so. Consistency is so important, but 5 decades with a total of 3 HCs????

Not sure that will ever come close to being duplicated.

Back
Top Bottom