Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

Texans fan board has a collective bleak outlook...

Don't believe there's much core talent and all they can look forward to is R3 and 2 R4 picks!

If you're looking for an example of a sinking ship

look no further!

Can you imagine! In all our years of ineptitude at least we didn't trade away 2 years of R1 and an R2!

Talk about a huge operational deficit!
If they get rid of Watson I might head over there and tease them myself.

No way Lawrence falls in my opinion, he'll go to the team picking first or they'll trade the pick for a kings ransom
I am new to this board, and sorry to say, many posters are way too anxious , to put it as polite as I can. Tua has not started game one and they are talking about Lawrence already.

Agreed! But if they trade some of these key pieces then it's going to be a lot harder.
I don't buy too much into trade dealine hype in the NFL. I remember analysts losing their minds because sanu was supposed to be the big piece new England was missing last year.

The league has a strange dynamic because the systems are so unique, players can't switch teams and be a big impact. So although the Texans are selling, there most likely won't be much movement

Texans fan board has a collective bleak outlook...

Don't believe there's much core talent and all they can look forward to is R3 and 2 R4 picks!

If you're looking for an example of a sinking ship

look no further!

Can you imagine! In all our years of ineptitude at least we didn't trade away 2 years of R1 and an R2!

Talk about a huge operational deficit!
I hated those Wanny years where he'd trade just about any draft pick away.

I hated those Wanny years where he'd trade just about any draft pick away.

Times have change when we have a regime that tries to collect them instead of trading them away.
It's why i'm almost 80% sure they're going to trade the Texans pick and i have no problem with it.
I'd almost be more disappointed if they used it instead of trade it.

Serious? I heard you really liked Wanny!

:lol:
Wanny won with Jimmy's players. Good defensive coordinator but a bad HC. I wasn't thrilled about the cost of the Ricky Williams trade, but enjoyed his career in Miami. But DW had a bad habit of trading away picks. He set the franchise back a few years because of his questionable decisions.

Wanny won with Jimmy's players. Good defensive coordinator but a bad HC. I wasn't thrilled about the cost of the Ricky Williams trade, but enjoyed his career in Miami. But DW had a bad habit of trading away picks. He set the franchise back a few years because of his questionable decisions.
Also completely bungled the "Dan thing!" Remember? Beyond that I was joking... I do that. Sometimes.

Serious? I heard you really liked Wanny!

:lol:
I was foolish enough to think coaches like Philbin and Gase were going to change the franchise. Sparano was beloved but lost the team. He brought toughness back to Miami. His players played their butts off for him. I miss that man. Perhaps not HC material but a man who understood how to play smash mouth football. With Wanny, I had serious reservations about, due to his lack luster performance in Chicago. Those are my thoughts about the coaches who were here.

Back
Top Bottom