Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

Those games may not be guaranteed wins, but they are much easier than their first 7 games. I don't think I've ever seen a more difficult first 7 games for a team. Five of the top six-seven teams in the league.

Once more which are the easy games for Houston on that schedule?
Even the Jags/Bengals/Patriot games are likely to be brawls.
If they indeed have a fire sale and trade away key guys like Fuller it becomes even harder.

Once more which are the easy games for Houston on that schedule?
Even the Jags/Bengals/Patriot games are likely to be brawls.
If they indeed have a fire sale and trade away key guys like Fuller it becomes even harder.
Nobody said easy. mk said "easing up" and I said "easier."

Nobody said easy. mk said "easing up" and I said "easier."

I guess we'll see!
This schedule, imo, suggest they'd be lucky to win 4 more games and finish the season at 5-11.

Those games may not be guaranteed wins, but they are much easier than their first 7 games. I don't think I've ever seen a more difficult first 7 games for a team. Five of the top six-seven teams in the league.

I'd prefer to say HOU's remaining games should be 'more competitive.' HOU has talent, but they are playing below talent football

BoB left that team a mess. And he traded Hopkins.... I feel for Texans fans

BoB left that team a mess. And he traded Hopkins.... I feel for Texans fans
I doubt I'll ever feel bad for Houston or Boston fans.

I know they weren't the ones who cheated, but they got to enjoy their teams winning championships they didn't deserve, while I was a toddler when the Dolphins won their last championship. It's my turn. They can suck an egg.

I guess we'll see!
This schedule, imo, suggest they'd be lucky to win 4 more games and finish the season at 5-11.
love your positive outlook but you did this with the steelers last year. Though I hope you are right this time. I do think at worst this is top 12 pick. probably top 10. could be top 5.

love your positive outlook but you did this with the steelers last year. Though I hope you are right this time. I do think at worst this is top 12 pick. probably top 10. could be top 5.

Yes! I recall and thank you for bringing that warm memory up again. You're the best!
Although in my defense comparing that situation to this one the following pattern emerges:

The Steelers caught a lot of breaks and won a few games they had no business winning.
Whereas, Houston haven't caught much breaks at all.
So far they've been more likely to lose games they're winning or trailing in as evidence by their record.

So i say that trend continues and lady fortune is not in the building.

I stand by my top 10 pick.

Yes! I recall and thank you for bringing that warm memory up again. You're the best!
Although in my defense comparing that situation to this one the following pattern emerges:

The Steelers caught a lot of breaks and won a few games they had no business winning.
So far they've been more likely to lose games they're winning or trailing in as evidence by their record.

It's safe to say Houston caught lots of breaks in 2019. They won several games with late game heroics from Watson. I just think, things are evening out in 2020.

I still think Watson will pull put a few close wins. He is just one hell of a football player. Still a top 10 pick next year could be extremely valuable is there happens to be four first round qbs, that nfl teams identify.

They can’t stop the run and they can’t protect their QB. They might beat Jax and Cincinnati. I don’t think they beat anybody else.

I still think Watson will pull put a few close wins. He is just one hell of a football player. Still a top 10 pick next year could be extremely valuable is there happens to be four first round qbs, that nfl teams identify.
So far Lawrence and Fields look to be the top 2. And both will be selected in the top 2-3 in the draft. Zach Wilson of BYU is having one hell of a season and may be headed towards a top 10-15 pick.

Back
Top Bottom