Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

I hope so. Consistency is so important, but 5 decades with a total of 3 HCs????

Not sure that will ever come close to being duplicated.
Just to put that into perspective.....

3 HCs since we put a man on the moon.

3 HCs since we were drafting kids to fight in Viet Nam.

3 HCs since before Watergate.

2 HCs since the Berlin wall came down.

2 HCs since 9/11

I disagree, that would not be the best scenario for the Dolphins. You have to always root for whomever is playing the Texans.

The Bills are looking beatable, and starting their normal freefall, the Pats are looking worse each week, and the Jets, are the Jets.

Miami should be good enough to reach 1st, and keep it, if they can't, what are they going to do in the playoffs?

On the other hand if the Texans draft high enough, Miami could get a difference maker like Mikah Parsons that will make Miami's Defense special, or one of the premium receivers that will make Tua even more dangerous.
Can I tell you how nice it was to see Josh Allen revert to being Josh Allen again?

He played better yesterday, but hopefully that's just a blip on his way back to form.

Can I tell you how nice it was to see Josh Allen revert to being Josh Allen again?

He played better yesterday, but hopefully that's just a blip on his way back to form.
Yes, his career will be defined by his inconsistent play depending on the level of competition. When it comes to prime time he’s a mess

Yes, his career will be defined by his inconsistent play depending on the level of competition. When it comes to prime time he’s a mess
I thought he turned the corner after watching him play us. Then I saw him play the titans and chiefs. Talked about a way different quarterback. He does fine with a lead but ask that an to come back down two scores and it doesn't end well.

I thought he turned the corner after watching him play us. Then I saw him play the titans and chiefs. Talked about a way different quarterback. He does fine with a lead but ask that an to come back down two scores and it doesn't end well.
Let's hope you can only polish a turd so much.

Still just have a turd.

Dude, thought the same thing. But he’s the kind of player who makes bone headed plays from time to time and those things will always rear its ugly head when games are on the line. He’ll still have some great games, but I think they’ll mostly come against inferior teams

Last edited:

What? How is their schedule "easing up?"

Outside of Jags where are the guranteed wins?

Name the teams you're 100% certain they will beat?

UPDATE: May NE now that they offically suck too..
There is no such thing as a guaranteed win in the NFL. Any given Sunday you never know what can happen so all these games are potential wins and yes potential loses you never know but a few of these teams on that schedule are not as good as their record indicates that’s for sure.. honestly their next four games are winnable..

There is no such thing as a guaranteed win in the NFL. Any given Sunday you never know what can happen so all these games are potential wins and yes potential loses you never know but a few of these teams on that schedule are not as good as their record indicates that’s for sure.. honestly their next four games are winnable..

Sure they're going 4-0 their next few games. Hell why stop there..How about their next 8 games? 8-0

Sure they're going 4-0 their next few games. Hell why stop there..How about their next 8 games? 8-0
You really know how to take things out of context.. never said they were gonna win just said they are winnable games.. Smfh..

Dude, thought the same thing. But he’s the kind of player who makes bone headed plays from time to time and those things will always rear its ugly head when games are on the line. He’ll still have some great games, but I think they’ll mostly come against inferior teams
The bills in genreal are on that Carolina track record. Always competitive but just never good enough to go anywhere. McDermott is trying to get that one great year like Rivera had going 15-1. It takes a lot of factors for that to go right and it doesn't look promising again

XACTLY!! Remember last year. Miami would be 0-16 because they were the worst team. If that logic were true there would ALWAYS be an 0-16 team and a 16-0 team because, well, the worst would always lose and the best would always win.
In any case, I feel for the HOU fans. BoB was a cancer, the team is losing, and the low picks do them no good

XACTLY!! Remember last year. Miami would be 0-16 because they were the worst team. If that logic were true there would ALWAYS be an 0-16 team and a 16-0 team because, well, the worst would always lose and the best would always win.
In any case, I feel for the HOU fans. BoB was a cancer, the team is losing, and the low picks do them no good
Honestly they'll be fine. They have a really, really good QB which is more than most teams have. It should attract a top GM and coaching candidate.

Back
Top Bottom