Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

Well, about the worst I see is 4 picks in the top sixty. Would be surprised if we are bad enough to make it 4 in the top forty.

Times have change when we have a regime that tries to collect them instead of trading them away.
It's why i'm almost 80% sure they're going to trade the Texans pick and i have no problem with it.
I'd almost be more disappointed if they used it instead of trade it.

I agree with this. Miami seems to be a team that loves draft picks, and I love that.

It's the Patriots school of thinking.

Re drafting an edge rusher: this guy looks like he's going to make a BIG rise up boards if he can keep his play at this level:

Big Blue fan, and like Paye, but Minnesota's athletic talent is almost non existent. Let's see how it goes against better competition.

Are we talkin' about a guy's nads?
Well, there's another thread around here somewhere that is discussing how Tua has the right hand of a 13 yr old Korean girl, and the left hand of Lou Ferrigno.

The experts are not sure what to make of it.

What say you @circumstances ???

love your positive outlook but you did this with the steelers last year. Though I hope you are right this time. I do think at worst this is top 12 pick. probably top 10. could be top 5.
And they beat the odds to get us as late a pick when they did. You can't quote me on the numbers, but Vegas had the pick at nearly 40% of being top 5 and 70% of being top 10. I know I'm off on those exact numbers. I mostly just remember they were really high. Bottom line was that I don't know anyone that expected the pick to barely be top 20.

The fact the odds bit us in the ass last time has nothing to do with this round.

Well, there's another thread around here somewhere that is discussing how Tua has the right hand of a 13 yr old Korean girl, and the left hand of Lou Ferrigno.

I have no idea what any of that means, but it sure did make me horny!(er)

and, why couldn't the right hand be a 13 year old Korean boy!

I have no idea what any of that means, but it sure did make me horny!(er)

and, why couldn't the right hand be a 13 year old Korean boy!
Well, I was assuming the feminine hand would be more petite. Since I'm no expert in Asian phillangies however, so may be working with a flawed premise.

The OC from KC will get the Hou job and start to recruit his former players and player types.

That's probably my fault. Dude said Tua had baby hands and I brought this up lmao

Back
Top Bottom